Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Heidelberg, Germany, Shooting, 24.01.2022

Idris2002

canadian girlfriend
Some gobshite armed with several guns has shot and injured several people in a university lecture hall in Heidelberg, Germany, before offing himself.

I think we can guess how this one will pan out: yet another loser from central casting:

Not sure what this means?

Central Casting are a Los Angeles based agency that hires out background actors.

"..from central casting" : Informal usage. : having appearance, behavior, or nature that seems to be typical for one's job or position The physics professor looks like he's right out of central casting: his white hair is disheveled, his suit rumpled, and he looks a little lost.

I'm not sure how well it works in this case, at least at this stage when there are few details.

Odds on he's Breivik-lite incel tosser, I presume.

I don't think Breivik was an incel - think he was a white supremacist (not that you can't be both).

It's argued in some places that there is common element of wounded masculinity to both idea systems, though (not sure I'd go as far as saying incels share an "ideology" but ymmv).

I don't think Breivik was an incel - think he was a white supremacist (not that you can't be both).

It's argued in some places that there is common element of wounded masculinity to both idea systems, though (not sure I'd go as far as saying incels share an "ideology" but ymmv).

You clearly haven't taken a good look at incel forums. Those shitholes fucking reek of Nazi vomit.

on Wednesday, further details of the gunman’s troubled background emerged, with reports that he had previously had links to the militant neo-Nazi “micro-party” Der Dritte Weg (“The Third Path”). German news outlet ZEIT Online reported that investigators had found his name on an old internal list belonging to the right-wing extremist party.

on Wednesday, further details of the gunman’s troubled background emerged, with reports that he had previously had links to the militant neo-Nazi “micro-party” Der Dritte Weg (“The Third Path”). German news outlet ZEIT Online reported that investigators had found his name on an old internal list belonging to the right-wing extremist party.
Dritte Weg had a lot of posters up in Halle during the last election. Real old-school Nazi stuff, or as close as they can get to it without actually waving der Hakenkreuz (which will still get you nicked in Germany).

Back
Top Bottom