Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Has the Queen died?

Next you'll tell me you don't believe in time travelling journalists!:mad::rolleyes:

images

Maybe someone with photoshop skillz can knock up a picture of dead Liz with that caption

Next time one of them's ill and goes to the edward vii hospital should be a campaign for the royal family to get treatment on the nhs - not good enough for them is it?

I doubt the old cunt uses the NHS.

As much as I hope it's true that she's on the way out, it's just Charles next up, then Wills, then whatever the fucking sprog is called... And on and on.

ITN tries it's best to convince us that she's still with us...

Asked how her mother was, Princess Anne told onlookers "better", according to the Mirror.

Princess Anne was accompanied by her husband Vice Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence, and he added the Queen was feeling "not too bad."
Not exactly ringing endorsements of health? I can easily imagine that the morose Anne might well think it better if her mother was gone.

Even Royal Correspondents like Colin Hunt seem to be smelling a rat...
For a second time, during the holiday season, senior royals have attended church.

For a second time, the Queen has been a notable absentee.

Given her deep personal faith, it's a decision the Supreme Governor of the Church of England will not have taken lightly.

As well as missing church, the under-the-weather monarch has become a voluntary prisoner inside her own Sandringham home.

She hasn't yet had an opportunity to go outside and explore her 20,000 acre private Norfolk estate.

Back
Top Bottom