Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Has the Queen died?

This is getting rediculous. She has not been seen for 12 days. The Sun 'Royal Correspondent' tells us not to worry and shares a photo first released days previously... Apparently when May went to stay with HMQ at Balmoral HMQ was furious May wouldn't discuss the negotiating terms for Brexit with her. This was leaked to the Times. And since then we have been constantly told HMQ is off with what is rapidly becoming one of the worlds longest ever colds...There is a significant constitutional collapse on the horizon..

One thing that has struck me about the whole affair is that traditionally, "The King is Dead" will be largest type any UK newspaper will use.

So does this mean that come the day, they will follow convention and use a slightly smaller size for her Maj?

I had a theory shed karked and they were keeping it quiet until the Celtic vs Rangers match was over , because that would have been fucking waaay mental , but no . My theory , on this rare occasion, did not hold water .

This is getting rediculous. She has not been seen for 12 days. The Sun 'Royal Correspondent' tells us not to worry and shares a photo first released days previously... Apparently when May went to stay with HMQ at Balmoral HMQ was furious May wouldn't discuss the negotiating terms for Brexit with her. This was leaked to the Times. And since then we have been constantly told HMQ is off with what is rapidly becoming one of the worlds longest ever colds...There is a significant constitutional collapse on the horizon..

I think I've been on a queenie too...I've not been seen outdoors for 11 days...
Oh dear..I may be dead...*

*shrieks :D

Have I said different?

What I objected to more was people automatically assuming she's dead with no evidence (yet), and the suggestion that 'they' are covering it up. Possible sure, but again no evidence (yet).

Like I said, I don't like actual conspiracy theorists -- most people on this thread are just pisstaking, sure, and are not CTers ... but not all IMO.
What are we to make of the fact that one of our most vocal resident CTers hasn't yet posted on this thread? :hmm:

IANAD so I looked this up:
Elders infected with rhinovirus are significantly more likely than their younger counterparts to be forced to restrict their activities or require consultation with a medical professional. Rhinoviruses cause more lower respiratory illnesses in the elderly, increasing the likelihood that these patients will need to see a physician and restrict physical activity. The greatest concern about rhinovirus infection in the elderly is its propensity to aggravate other conditions, setting the stage for increased morbidity and mortality. Individuals older than 75 years are 50 times more likely to acquire community- acquired pneumonia than younger adults and are significantly more likely to die as a result.
Rhinovirus in the Elderly: The Commonest of Colds

With enough video messages they could be able to keep things quiet until garden party season, when they'll have to either announce the death or pull some Weekend At Lizzie's shenanigans.

I wouldn't be surprised if they top someone else to act as an excuse for cancelling events. There is a probably a reason why William is keeping his kids at their mum's family home as much as possible.

There is a probably a reason why William is keeping his kids at their mum's family home as much as possible.

That registered with me too. I thought it odd there were no photos of them going to visit granny in the palace....after all a cold, even a heavy one, isn't enough to stop one seeing the grandkids at Christmas, surely?
It's pretty odd.

Work it out for yourself. It's not that hard.

Reason I'm not helping you is that I'm off to bed imminently. But mostly because we're just going to have to disagree about conspiracy theories/theorists being utterly irrelevant here.

A 'Queen Dead?' thread with a shit-tonne of pisstaking but no facts/evidence, just speculation (most pisstaking, some not, like I said, work it out). And that's not ever also going to be a magnet for any CTers at all? Pull the other leg its got bells on.

If I was able to work it out for myself I wouldn't have asked. Plus it's you making the claim. On the one hand you're lamenting others for saying unsubstantiated stuff and then you do exactly the same thing!!! :D

Come on sheeple, it's obvious who the real conspiracists are on this thread. Open your eyes before it's too late!

britain-royals-birthday-trooping-539393616-575c05e516a03.jpg

Blatant chemtrails .

Come on sheeple, it's obvious who the real conspiracists are on this thread. Open your eyes before it's too late!

As I never said, or meant, but do fill yer boots.

Excellently plausible speculation in post 743 by the way :cool:

May very easily be true, even. Or equally and boringly, not so much.

Back
Top Bottom