Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Has the Queen died?

I doubt the old cunt uses the NHS.

As much as I hope it's true that she's on the way out, it's just Charles next up, then Wills, then whatever the fucking sprog is called... And on and on.

I suggest you go to Thailand and bang on about their monarch, loudly and publicly.

Still stubbornly hanging onto my anti-conspiranoid conviction that the Queen is still alive for now ;).

I'd rather risk being accused (by idiots) of being among the 'establishment-believing sheeple' than offer even a tiny scintilla of encouragment to conspiranoid idiots.

All this pisstaking is a good laugh and all that, but it just offers cover to loons.

(the above is perfectly compatible with being an anti-deference Republican who finds the Monarchy a complete bore/anchronism that shouldn't be there :hmm: )

Still stubbornly hanging onto my anti-conspiranoid conviction that the Queen is still alive for now ;).

I'd rather risk being accused (by idiots) of being among the 'establishment-believing sheeple' than offer even a tiny scintilla of encouragment to conspiranoid idiots.

All this pisstaking is a good laugh and all that, but it just offers cover to loons.
It's just a bit of fun

I had assumed everyone was in one the joke.

Best not. There's definitely some people around who really are convinced she's gone. I for one am sceptical that this thread is completely free of them either.

(I really really do hate conspiracy theorists, so apologies all round for that getting in the way of my enjoyment here)

TBF there's been a good few funny as fuck comments :cool: ... but still ....

Failing Charles coming on and stating "this is rumour control" I'll doubt we hear much until she's better or actually dead

What are Urbans plans to avoid the gushing after the karking? I'm hoping she holds out till mid February as I'll be on holiday. If not emergency trip away is called for.

I'll doubt we hear much until she's better or actually dead

Almost the very first mention I've seen on this thread of that outcome!! :p :D

What are Urbans plans to avoid the gushing after the karking? I'm hoping she holds out till mid February as I'll be on holiday. If not emergency trip away is called for.

Climb a mountain in Wales (Penyfan? or a less popular one) on the day of the funeral. Worked for me on Charles's/Diana's wedding day -- I climbed Snowdon with a group of mates then :)

It's hardly a massive conspiracy theory that an unwell 90 year old may die as an outcome ffs.

Have I said different?

What I objected to more was people automatically assuming she's dead with no evidence (yet), and the suggestion that 'they' are covering it up. Possible sure, but again no evidence (yet).

Like I said, I don't like actual conspiracy theorists -- most people on this thread are just pisstaking, sure, and are not CTers ... but not all IMO.

Have I said different?

What I objected to more was people automatically assuming she's dead with no evidence (yet), and the suggestion that 'they' are covering it up. Possible sure, but again no evidence (yet).

Like I said, I don't like actual conspiracy theorists -- most people on this thread are just pisstaking, sure, and are not CTers ... but not all IMO.

So who are the CTists on this thread then?

Tbf to the TFH fraternity, for 12 days (or more) there's been no evidence of the monarch being alive.

I guess this is the longest period the monarch hasn't appeared in public since George VI was dying of lung cancer, and we all know how that ended up in the end.

I guess this is the longest period the monarch hasn't appeared in public since George VI was dying of lung cancer, and we all know how that ended up in the end.

This one should be fine as long as noone lets Charles administer the sedatives.

Almost the very first mention I've seen on this thread of that outcome!! :p :D

Climb a mountain in Wales (Penyfan? or a less popular one) on the day of the funeral. Worked for me on Charles's/Diana's wedding day -- I climbed Snowdon with a group of mates then :)

I didn't wake up until after William/Kate, and I still haven't seen any footage of said ghastly event.

Have I said different?

it's just a bit of fun.

So who are the CTists on this thread then?

Work it out for yourself. It's not that hard.

Reason I'm not helping you is that I'm off to bed imminently. But mostly because we're just going to have to disagree about conspiracy theories/theorists being utterly irrelevant here.

A 'Queen Dead?' thread with a shit-tonne of pisstaking but no facts/evidence, just speculation (most pisstaking, some not, like I said, work it out). And that's not ever also going to be a magnet for any CTers at all? Pull the other leg its got bells on.

Back
Top Bottom