Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Has the Queen died?

The point of me posting the story was to give an example of why there shouldnt be a monarchy.
so not louis pissing away all of france's money on a great vanity project. not the wars he fought. not the revocation of the edict of nantes. just this one execution. it's utterly perverse to give this example when there are so many bigger and better ones.

The body double must have died too, couldn't find a new one with long enough hair so they've said the queen's had a haircut.

Yes, I just found that bit. So a political enemy, which is a tad different from killing a nice forest dweller for shits and giggles.

Though either way, it's an odd thing to bring up as an example of why the monarchy is a Bad Thing. Monarchs with actual power have done cruel things, as indeed have many non-monarchs in positions of authority. This isn't terribly relevant to the question of retaining the current crop of parasites.
The frondeurs weren’t political enemies.

I have one of the kids that a guy at the seaside painted for me years ago and he did a better job than whoever did the painting of Billy the Bald at the bottom of that article.

Yes, I just found that bit. So a political enemy, which is a tad different from killing a nice forest dweller for shits and giggles.

Though either way, it's an odd thing to bring up as an example of why the monarchy is a Bad Thing. Monarchs with actual power have done cruel things, as indeed have many non-monarchs in positions of authority. This isn't terribly relevant to the question of retaining the current crop of parasites.
He wasnt a political enemy. In the book I have there is a brief story about him, which includes several encounters with him before the king was told about him. He wasnt in any way a political enemy. It is an example of murder.

The point of the story. Well, everyone is au fait with the general story of Louis. This one is a lesser known example which clearly shows a side to his character. The man who he had executed was a harmless and very helpful person. This shows unequivocally the woeful abuse of power of Louis. This wasnt an enemy or a rival or even a bad person. In the whole book this was one of the things that sickened me. There was no excuse for it.

The point of the story. Well, everyone is au fait with the general story of Louis. This one is a lesser known example which clearly shows a side to his character. The man who he had executed was a harmless and very helpful person. This shows unequivocally the woeful abuse of power of Louis. This wasnt an enemy or a rival or even a bad person. In the whole book this was one of the things that sickened me. There was no excuse for it.
He wasnt a political enemy. In the book I have there is a brief story about him, which includes several encounters with him before the king was told about him. He wasnt in any way a political enemy. It is an example of murder.
you haven't read this passage with particular attention, where it clearly says yer auld frondeur helped one group of lost courtiers. one group on one occasion. not several encounters.

1656081076857.png

Whatever he earns from his estate, given that in the post above "we pay" Charles £22 million from the Duchy of Cornwall, which is "ours" just as much as the Grosvenor Estate etc is.
Oh right, I thought you were going to name the amount of public money that finds its way into the grosvenor coffers

Back
Top Bottom