Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Has the Queen died?

I noticed that C4 News anchor on the Mall wheeled out the "non-working Royal" line in order to explain the absence of the sweaty Nonce and also Harry.There was no mention of Covid.Perhaps C4 didnt get the Memo.

I noticed that C4 News anchor on the Mall wheeled out the "non-working Royal" line in order to explain the absence of the sweaty Nonce and also Harry.There was no mention of Covid.Perhaps C4 didnt get the Memo.

Its tomorrows thing that Covid eliminated Andrew from, he was not supposed to appear on the balcony today.

I reckon she started tripping bills and dissociating and contemplating her own existence and all it's fleeting value, how in the sands of time her reign on Earth will be no more or less remembered than that of a single wasp. A point of view widening to take the moon into view, then venus, mars, mercury, and even the outer planets, so distant and so cold. What are 70 years to the rings of Saturn? A trifle. A cough. A bead of sweat, unsweated. Beneath the pores. Beyond the poor.

really trying to think who she reminds me of...???

View attachment 325301

ah yes!

View attachment 325302

see also:

7190397c68e07fca69509240a3288cdf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom