Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Has the Queen died?

Hopefully she goes west

Craigowan Lodge - Which is where they seem to have made all the preparations for her is actually to the west of Balmoral. After that, there is only Corndavon Lodge, which is bleak - I'd imagine someone else might be sent there?

20180909_123024.jpg

please dont die in Scotland HRH, we dont want the place to become a Spandau like pilgrimage site for the faithful

I understand that might actually be the plan. There has been talk of Balmoral being repurposed as a museum dedicated to HRH after she goes and opened to the public year round, with it being used/closed for only a small number of ceremonial events across the year, mainly balls, whilst the focus moves to the smaller Birkhall as the main Royal residence - It is already Charles's home up here.

I understand that might actually be the plan. There has been talk of Balmoral being repurposed as a museum dedicated to HRH after she goes and opened to the public year round, with it being used/closed for only a small number of ceremonial events across the year, mainly balls, whilst the focus moves to the smaller Birkhall as the main Royal residence - It is already Charles's home up here.

Brenda’s mum’s from Scotland, Glamis Castle, bet she was conceived there and the current move is her being salmon-like, heading home to die. Wednesday would be funny as fuck, bollock up all the ‘celebrations’.

Brenda’s mum’s from Scotland, Glamis Castle, bet she was conceived there and the current move is her being salmon-like, heading home to die.

"Having used up the last of her energy in the grueling journey home and the spawning process, the exhausted queen might survive another 10 days or so to guard the fertilized eggs she has deposited in a nest in the gravel."

In fact I’m going to camp out outside buck house from now on. Just to get a good spot. I will be the one holding the union flag and weeping if you want to say hello

Dont have a clue why they gave him the job in the first place, he is a good chef but you only have to meet him for about 5 seconds to work out he is not going to fit in anywhere you need to show "deference".

I think he tried to hide his nature because it is good pay and hours compared to most chef jobs, but he couldn't hide it for very long.

It's all very well to have this talk in Scotland about the Queen 'retiring'** to Balmoral ....

But not so long ago at all, there was plenty of talk about her plans to be 'Working From Home' at Windsor!

And not wanting to spend much if any time at Buckingham Palace, because she supposedly associated Windsor with Phillip so much ..

Also, where does Sandringham and Osborne fit into this league table of Royal parasitism? :thumbsdown: :rolleyes:

**'Retiring' has more than one possible definition, obviously ... ;) :D

You could as well look on this visit to Balmoral as her seeing now as her one last chance to survey 'her' Scottish estates ..... :hmm: :facepalm:

(Not that I give a fuck in reality about any of all this! < :mad: at self! :( >

Back
Top Bottom