Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Has King Charles III died?

Deffo want Chucky on the throne for a few years, It going straight to Billy The Bald at this point in time runs the risk of the monarchy geting a new lease of life. Chucky is much more likely to undermine it.

Charles III or George VII, not yet confirmed. Liz did give permission for Camilla to use the title "Queen".

Charles III or George VII, not yet confirmed. Liz did give permission for Camilla to use the title "Queen".

Among some of the most useless knowledge I've ever picked up (or maybe made up) in my life, I think he committed to George. Or Ethelred.

Hopefully he rocks the boat enough to put normal people off the whole show

Obviously the sausage fingers don't bode well for his longevity. But the psychological factor must play into this too. For at least 40 years now he must have woken up every morning thinking 'Come the fuck on!' - his only goal and purpose the succession. The release of reaching that at last, as a less than healthy older man himself - it's a bit like how you finally take a few days off and THEN you get the cold, times a thousand.

Obviously the sausage fingers don't bode well for his longevity. But the psychological factor must play into this too. For at least 40 years now he must have woken up every morning thinking 'Come the fuck on!' - his only goal and purpose the succession. The release of reaching that at last, as a less than healthy older man himself - it's a bit like how you finally take a few days off and THEN you get the cold, times a thousand.
Imagine careers day as a teenager. "I want to be a doctor/ a lawyer/a plumber/I don't give a fuck" etc etc... But your career path is waiting for your mother to die.

He survived a meeting with Liz Truss today so maybe we should not underestimate him too much.

He's bound to get a lecture from Blair at/after the funeral service, possibly from Brown too. Boris may try, but Charlie will likely be sheilded from this by umbrella-waving footmen. Major will sit at the back with a wry smile reading "I own your bitch ass". Mayhem will probably be stuck at the door handing out the order of service or collecting everyone's coats.

Back
Top Bottom