Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hackney chitter-chatter &tc

He's been suspended from the Labour Party, but because he was directly elected as Mayor, he remains in that position, at least for now...

Hackney employees were informed by email on Monday evening that Philip Glanville will "temporarily step aside" from his leadership of Hackney Council. Statutory Deputy Mayor of Hackney, Cllr Anntoinette Bramble, will assume temporary leadership of the Council.

Trying this instead....

Full details will be announced Wednesday at an event in the Hackney district of East London on Wednesday, where the group’s three principals, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and Ron Wood, will be interviewed live by “Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon. The launch event will be hosted by and streamed exclusively worldwide via YouTube.

Last edited:

Hackney Diamonds: Rolling Stones announce first studio album in nearly two decades

Band will be in Hackney, London on Wednesday 6 September to share details about the forthcoming release

yes they had some cryptic add in the hackney gazette yesterday, apparently.

Hackney Diamonds: Rolling Stones announce first studio album in nearly two decades​

Band will be in Hackney, London on Wednesday 6 September to share details about the forthcoming release​

i see that^

anyway, it's supposed to be a semi-secret, so you did the right thing ;)

There’s an OB unit set up at the Hackney Empire. Lots of high end film unit stuff…

Eta I was round the back last night.

I was in Highbury until 2pm today and afterwards decided to get the Overground to Hackney Central for a look after spitfire comment this morning.

Could see it was definitely the Empire! I think they may have still be inside but the crews were rolling up the red carpets outside and there were a fair amount of people hanging around outside. I only stayed for 10 minutes, didn't feel the need to see if they came out :D

Walked over to London Fields and noticed a few black cars with darkened windows parked in the road that goes down the side of the Town Hall - guess that was probably their transport.

I was in Highbury until 2pm today and afterwards decided to get the Overground to Hackney Central for a look after spitfire comment this morning.

Could see it was definitely the Empire! I think they may have still be inside but the crews were rolling up the red carpets outside and there were a fair amount of people hanging around outside. I only stayed for 10 minutes, didn't feel the need to see if they came out :D

Walked over to London Fields and noticed a few black cars with darkened windows parked in the road that goes down the side of the Town Hall - guess that was probably their transport.
Should have put their windscreens through as that's what they reckon Hackney diamonds are!

Back
Top Bottom