Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gun nut fruitloop Alex Jones goes completely bananas at Piers Morgan on TV

All very well if the wall of noise is making some sense but in this case it was mainly noise and some of it very stupid noise.

Yeah, mistyped there - that was kind of in DLR's direction - ie. I'm not sure how you're supposed to argue with someone like that.
Aside from cutting his sound feed and playing 'Mad World' over it.

Alex Jones is nuts, but he plays to his audience very well. I bet he was overjoyed at getting airtime on CNN. It reeks of a 'lets get the crazzy gun nut to rant on Piers Morgan's show' rather than 'lets get a balanced debate on gun control' type of piece. Mass market telly for the right on who think CNN is the anti-Fox News & publicity to benefit nobody but Piers Morgan and Alex Jones.

He has a habit of this when discussing arms, interviewed Chomsky brought up a load of guff, got pissed off at Chomsky making his points, then asked him to say hello to "David Rockefeller" (ie you're both Jewish)

He is a hard-right racist, just not directed at black Americans but the poor Hispanics:

Alex Jones is vile so is CNN.

His forum has an entire sub-section devoted to discussing South Park. Can't be arsed to figure out if they're for or against it, just oddly specific as a cultural totem of that damn NWO.

. His ignorance of the UK is quite frightening and his inability to answer a question is a fabulous example of how conspiraloons argue.

But what is the point of trying to compare the stats for the UK(small island) to the US(fecking large bit of continent)?? And he possibly has a point about Prozac/ MH issues + guns :(

He has a habit of this when discussing arms, interviewed Chomsky brought up a load of guff, got pissed off at Chomsky making his points, then asked him to say hello to "David Rockefeller" (ie you're both Jewish)

He is a hard-right racist, just not directed at black Americans but the poor Hispanics:

Alex Jones is vile so is CNN.

Alex Jones reckons he has twice the brain Chomsky has!! :facepalm::facepalm: :D :D:D

Actually Alex Jones dislikes David Ike, his argument being that David's lizard theories make more mainstream loonspuds look ridiculous.

That's not true anymore they are back together in 2012 follow from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=unujrK4vBlc#t=7236s

David doesn't mention lizards by name on AJ's show and they get along fine. Multiple-homeowner David Icke has often claimed there are many ways into truth, so it doesn't clash with his principles.

But what is the point of trying to compare the stats for the UK(small island) to the US(fecking large bit of continent)?? And he possibly has a point about Prozac/ MH issues + guns :(

uk population 63,181,775 usa population 315,079,000 so thats about 5 times the uk population in the usa. so i think he said 35 (?) killed in uk so times 5 that is 175 people so we still beat them proportionally as well, (if i got my maths right!)

Them, as in the NRA and other 2nd amendment groups, who have a lot of power and influence with-in US politics

Gun manufacturers in the US must have influence over the 2nd amendment and keeping it in place because their industry depends on it.

And they control CNN? Or the rich and the powerful do?
No, but they will have power and influence over someone who dose, they don't pay out all that money to politicians for nothing. This will have given Morgan a real boost as his rating were bad and getting worse,

He'll be gone soon enough, the phone hacking has done for him anyway I believe.

No, but they will have power and influence over someone who dose, they don't pay out all that money to politicians for nothing. This will have given Morgan a real boost as his rating were bad and getting worse,

Bet he's still in the US with a show this time in 2014.

Who are the people who do run CNN - the people with real power?

I posted this in the shooting thread earlier but now this thread exists I will move it here.

No goat boy, yet.

Who are the people who do run CNN - the people with real power?
I don't know runs CNN, but I am sure politics works the same in the USA as everywhere else. Better than many when it comes to groups with loads of money wanting to shut someone up.

Back
Top Bottom