Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Great Pottery Throwdown

I walked past Keith a couple of weeks ago and was totally uncool, trying so hard not to be star struck. I did the classic double take, nearly tripped over an antique garden statue and then managed to squeak out a tortured 'hi'.
He was lovely of course. I reckon he gets it a lot.

Those pottery tea sets were all so good! Even the ones that were really ambitious pretty much came off. I was surprised Zahra wasn't the one eliminated - her stuff seemed obviously of a different standard to me (though still impressive).

Very happy it's back. :)

Amazing show. I find it so stressful to watch. I don't think I'd get on with pottery as there's so much you can't control.

Agreed with Bill going and with the potter of the week.

Can't believe there was crying about the milk bottles. You expect it for the main challenge, but not for the throwdown

Yes Sundays.

Glad Josh went. I didn't like him at all. But too posh banker for my liking, would expect to see someone like him in the apprentice.

Which one is FM, Miles or the other older guy who I can't remember the name of?

Yes Sundays.

Glad Josh went. I didn't like him at all. But too posh banker for my liking, would expect to see someone like him in the apprentice.

Which one is FM, Miles or the other older guy who I can't remember the name of?

Yeah, we didn't like him either, though we felt bad about it because he never actually did anything to justify it. I think it was his clothes and hair (and that mini beard) because they were basically what you'd dress up like for fancy dress as a douchebag.

Yeah, we didn't like him either, though we felt bad about it because he never actually did anything to justify it. I think it was his clothes and hair (and that mini beard) because they were basically what you'd dress up like for fancy dress as a douchebag.
I think calling his mum 'Mumsie' and his brother a 'banter warrior' was enough to justify my dislike. ;) oh and that shirt and hair :D

I'm loving bingeing on this - currently watching episode 3. AJ is so sweet - actually they all are really! Apart from Josh. :D

florian-gadsby-handle-pulling-pottery-throwdown-2022-episode-4-raku-week-recap-review.gif

Back
Top Bottom