Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

George Galloway unhappy at results

Unlike the vast majority of his fellow labour mps he wasn't personally responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands , perhaps up to a million innocent Iraqis . None of whom draw the ire reserved for him . They should burn in hell IMHO .
The day you start pissing on them is the day your piss will be worth something more than hypocritical piss and wind .

Unlike the vast majority of his fellow labour mps he wasn't personally responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands , perhaps up to a million innocent Iraqis . None of whom draw the ire reserved for him . They should burn in hell IMHO .
The day you start pissing on them is the day your piss will be worth something more than hypocritical piss and wind .

Well, if you are going to discard all the MPs who voted for invasion of Iraq, there wont be many left. (Excluding new members of course.)

Robin Cook. Striking a blow for principles, resigned over it. I'm not a labour man but that shows some principles. From him at least. And he didn't then go on to take kremlin and tehran coin to shill on their mental english language channels

Robin Cook. Striking a blow for principles, resigned over it. I'm not a labour man but that shows some principles. From him at least. And he didn't then go on to take kremlin and tehran coin to shill on their mental english language channels

When you refer to the BBC in the same manner I'll consider your point more seriously . Although I'm not really sure what it is . British is best or people should work on telly for free ?

Eta

That goes for those scumbags at al jazeera as well

When you refer to the BBC in the same manner I'll consider your point more seriously . Although I'm not really sure what it is . British is best or people should work on telly for free ?

Eta

That goes for those scumbags at al jazeera as well

you want me to slag off auntie beeb [question mark]

I have repeatedly stated that they should be stripped of their 'news' mandate and be confined to making Doctor Who and them costume dramas my old dear likes. The news outfit are barking but in different ways.

I saw Galloway speak in Birmingham the best part of a decade ago. He was on the same bill with a woman from Military Families Against the War. She spoke calmly, simply, and sincerely about how her son had been sent to Iraq under false pretenses.

This was an instructive contrast with Gorgeous George's showboating for the crowd, in which he revealed himself to be one of those self-made men who worship their creators.

You can't criticise this thing we're discussing unless you also in the same post criticise everything else in the world worthy of criticism.

The point is if there's some "acceptable" news channel out there I'd like to hear who it is so I can check them out .
Someone I was very close to and fond of for quite a few years does some work for RT . I wouldn't question that persons record or character in the slightest and I get a bit pissed to hear her work , by implication, slagged off as shilling for the kremlin coin . I'd rather not say who it is for privacy reasons , but that broad swipe at anyone taking a wage there is an attack on people's character and integrity . I'd rather hear a valid criticism of galloways actual output at RT rather than this rancid generalised sniffiness .

The point is if there's some "acceptable" news channel out there I'd like to hear who it is so I can check them out .
Someone I was very close to and fond of for quite a few years does some work for RT . I wouldn't question that persons record or character in the slightest and I get a bit pissed to hear her work , by implication, slagged off as shilling for the kremlin coin . I'd rather not say who it is for privacy reasons , but that broad swipe at anyone taking a wage there is an attack on people's character and integrity . I'd rather hear a valid criticism of galloways actual output at RT rather than this rancid generalised sniffiness .
Most of that should really be addressed to others. I've made no comment about RT.

I saw Galloway speak in Birmingham the best part of a decade ago. He was on the same bill with a woman from Military Families Against the War. She spoke calmly, simply, and sincerely about how her son had been sent to Iraq under false pretenses.

This was an instructive contrast with Gorgeous George's showboating for the crowd, in which he revealed himself to be one of those self-made men who worship their creators.

It's called oratorical skill . It's what the crowd turned up to hear .

There's no point iDris, you've me bang to rights and no mistake guvnor . There was me thinking...bloody hell, George Galloway does all these fiery speeches that nobody likes . But despite that he managed to get himself elected a load of times and be hired by the telly , radio stations and the like . Despite the fact everyone can't stand his ranting . Silly me . I'd thought his speechifying might have had a bit to do with his popularity but apparently it's the opposite .
Goes to show .

There's no point iDris, you've me bang to rights and no mistake guvnor . There was me thinking...bloody hell, George Galloway does all these fiery speeches that nobody likes . But despite that he managed to get himself elected a load of times and be hired by the telly , radio stations and the like . Despite the fact everyone can't stand his ranting . Silly me . I'd thought his speechifying might have had a bit to do with his popularity but apparently it's the opposite .
Goes to show .
This gets better and better - 'he's great because he's on the telly!'.

Giles Brandreth - elected, check! On the radio, check! On the telly, check!

Which one of you wankers can say that - leave the Brandreth alone!

just because our media is also a hotbed of lying filth and plummy voiced cunts lying about shit, that doesn't mean you should be taking putins pound or tehrans tithe (that took some thinking, that one). Also if someones a cunt and you point it out, the other fellow pointing at another cunt and going 'ho, you sir, you've not raised you're voice about this fucker have you?'

is bollocks

I'll ask again , which fucking news organisation is acceptable to work for ? Is johnny foreigner beyond the pale ? What is it ? Why does their cash stink more than anyone else's ? Why is everyone who works at rt a whore in your view ?

Goes to show .
FishSlappingDance.gif

Back
Top Bottom