Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

George Galloway unhappy at results

11392795_1456396978006854_7219021983440115888_n.jpg

"

International recording star George Galloway performs the songs of Paul Young on the flute. Including:

Wherever I Photoshop My Hat That's My Home (Until the Voters Decide Otherwise).

Love Of The Common People (Except The Ones I've Blocked)

Come Back And Stay (Until I lose, in which Case I'm Off To try My Luck Elsewhere).

Every Time You Go Away (You stand for election somewhere else).

And the beautiful:

Love Will Tear Us Apart (Although Really That's Just Bad Sexual Etiquette)

i understand there'll not be a cloakroom at the event but there will be space for people to leave their carpetbags
He obviously didn't put any deep roots down in Bradford (or Bethnal Green, or Glasgow...). He probably just needs to join some local organisations, perhaps line dancing, have a look round the local library, that kind of thing. There's some lovely buildings in Bradford. Poor feller, he's the Wandering Anti-Semite. :(

If his Bradford 'campaign' is anything to go by, the good people of London should be stocking up on fruit and veg now, they'll just be rotten enough for when his non-stop, open top bus tours begin.

I remember watching the news one night and seeing Lee Jasper standing in the background when Stephen Lawrence's parents met Nelson Mandela in London in 1993 ... he was desperately trying to get on tv...it was like watching those kids on transfer deadline day on skysports.

I also remember speaking as a striking council worker at a Nalgo black workers conference in November 1992. A miner had come hoping to speak (it was when the pit closure plans were announced) and Jasper argued to the conference that as it was a black workers conference that only a black miner should be allowed to speak to the conference.

Thought he was a complete cock at the time...and every time I come across him he strengthens that view.

I remember watching the news one night and seeing Lee Jasper standing in the background when Stephen Lawrence's parents met Nelson Mandela in London in 1993 ... he was desperately trying to get on tv...it was like watching those kids on transfer deadline day on skysports.

I also remember speaking as a striking council worker at a Nalgo black workers conference in November 1992. A miner had come hoping to speak (it was when the pit closure plans were announced) and Jasper argued to the conference that as it was a black workers conference that only a black miner should be allowed to speak to the conference.

Thought he was a complete cock at the time...and every time I come across him he strengthens that view.
To be fair I used to work with a Black ex-miner from Derbyshire

You fill up my senses, like a night in a cat suit, like a toupee fedora, like a saucer of milk.
I've said it before, now I'm saying it again.

He did that and donated all the money....£160,000 wasn't it?...to Palestinian charities.

There's nobody here who's done that. Not one of you.

You want to piss on him for that...personally I'm going to need to see receipts before I acknowledge you.

You don't get to piss on anyone who raised six figures for Palestine. I mean...obviously you do. Persona non frata.

Galloway was anti-war and pro-Palestine and you all shit on him every step of the way...and you complain that no-one represents you. You demand perfection, insist on 100%. Never seeing an opportunity. You piss on everything then moan that everything smells of piss. Masters of disenfranchisement disguised as the moral majority.

And that's my contribution.

Fuck you all :)

He did that and donated all the money....£160,000 wasn't it?...to Palestinian charities.

You want to piss on him for that...personally I'm going to need to see receipts before I acknowledge you.

You don't get to piss on anyone who raised six figures for Palestine. I mean...obviously you do. Persona non frata.

Galloway was anti-war and pro-Palestine and you all shit on him every step of the way...and you complain that no-one represents you. You demand perfection, insist on 100%. Never seeing an opportunity. You piss on everything then moan that everything smells of piss. Masters of disenfranchisement disguised as the moral majority.

So, 'donated his fee to...' is a universal pass? Weird, weird logic. Oh and no, I haven't donated any six figure sums to anything, so I'd better cross this post out.

I wonder if he sent his condolences for king Abdulah, or the only one friends with Sadam and Gadaffi(before the wars) like way too many of our current politicians.
How may polititicians ignore your wishes on Isreal and neocon Americans.
I think you'll find most of our politicians have few morals.
I know it's a kick Galloway thread but please try taking the blinkers off, in only seeing the bad, after all, people in this country have just voted for some of the most odious people from all parties.
Please don't ask me to name them ive only got one life.
Has he any redeeming features at all? I'm not a Galloway appologist for the crappy things, just sick of one sided propaganda from the west's view point in general (lynch mob) .
Battens down the hatches:eek:

If you have enough money to give away six figure sums you get to be a rape apologist. : thumbs:

I'm not angling for friends (Galloway or here) but I do like a bit of good about a person along with the bad.
Perhaps you think he is bad through and through.
I don't dismiss the rape comments he has made, it's indefensible, If you think I defend this point of view then you are supremely mistaken.
If I'm about anything routine, it's balance and justice, but If you think i'm undeserving then go right ahead shill at will.

I'm not angling for friends (Galloway or here) but I do like a bit of good about a person along with the bad.
Perhaps you think he is bad through and through.
I don't dismiss the rape comments he has made, it's indefensible, If you think I defend this point of view then you are supremely mistaken.
If I'm about anything routine, it's balance and justice, but If you think i'm undeserving then go right ahead shill at will.
Balance is fine, having a rounded opinion of somebody's faults and good points is what we should do. Dexter's is saying nothing of the sort though, he's saying donating his telly fee means we should ignore everything else, that we haven't got the right to criticise him. Both an illogical and, given the things he wants us to ignore, disgusting position.

It's another version of the 'Tommy Sheridan opposed warrant sales, so we have to ignore his [egotistical] destruction of the SSP'.

Balance is fine, having a rounded opinion of somebody's faults and good points is what we should do. Dexter's is saying nothing of the sort though, he's saying donating his telly fee means we should ignore everything else, that we haven't got the right to criticise him. Both an illogical and, given the things he wants us to ignore, disgusting position.

It's another version of the 'Tommy Sheridan opposed warrant sales, so we have to ignore his [egotistical] destruction of the SSP'.
Excuse me. I said you don't get to shit on him for raising 6 figures money for Palestinian charities unless you've done the same.

All the rest you just made up so you could call me disgusting.

Excuse me. I said you don't get to shit on him for raising 6 figures money for Palestinian charities unless you've done the same.

Yes, you did. Exactly that, you are confirming my point. :facepalm: And from memory that was also the game you played on Sheridan.

Nobody is "shitting on him for raising 6 figures for Palestinian charities". Nobody.

They're calling him a rape apologist, an egoist, a self serving carpet bagger, and other complaints.

So don't come the crap.

This is your usual routine. You defend George, Tommy and The Wings Bigot, (there's a common thread there), ignoring all their failings, then come up with some sort of clause that you think puts others in the wrong.

So, clarify your clause above: nobody can criticise George for donating six figure sums to Palestinian causes (something nobody here has criticised him for) unless we have also done the same (something few of us will ever have the opportunity to do). Is that it?

Nuts.

I had a direct debit in place to a charity, paying £5.00/month between the ages of 19 and 24. What level of indiscretion does this amount of charitable giving absolve me off?

Back
Top Bottom