Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

George Galloway unhappy at results

I'd almost forgotten, amid all the vile things he said about consent - 'it happens you know' - that he'd explicitly come out and claimed the 2 women 'inveigled' Assange int having sex:

"an extraordinary coincidence that public enemy number one, Julian Assange, somehow gets inveigled with two women with incredibly complex political backgrounds who just, at the right time, come forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against him".

Be nice to think voters of every age, religion and background played a part in voting the odious twat out. However it's a reasonable guess to think there was a pretty big backlash against Galloway from female voters after all this. :)

it wasn't just that, it was the 'bad sexual ettiquette' line. So saying that even if its 100% tru he fucked a sleeping person then when she awoke held here down, even if that was 100% incontrevertable fact- its not rape. nice bloke
Yeah, absolutely, that was the worst bit, a vile attempt to redefine rape to suit his sordid political purposes. I'd just forgotten he was also explicit in his conspiraloonery. 'Inveigled' - fucking hell, what a twat.

Be nice to think voters of every age, religion and background played a part in voting the odious twat out. However it's a reasonable guess to think there was a pretty big backlash against Galloway from female voters after all this. :)

Speaking as an ex resident of Bradford West and as someone who still has a lot of friends/family there, his removal was more about the fact that he was hardly ever there (or representing his constituents in the HoP) and preferred working for media organisations to doing any good for the area. ( and I think people had enough of those he surrounded himself with, who were nasty bastards by all accounts, reportedly digging up dirt in Pakistan on their Lab opponent's family using shady means didn't go down well either.)

'Gorgeous George's servant' was also the girlfriend/wife of the head of the Met's Muslim Contact Unit, which was set up in Special Branch (later moving with it to Counter Terrorism Command) by infamous spycop Bob Lambert. One of the key figures in Bradford's Respect Party was also, like Lambert, a director of a Brixton-based outreach organisation, STREET.

https://bristle.wordpress.com/2012/...mic-friends-and-the-tightening-purse-strings/

'Gorgeous George's servant' was also the girlfriend/wife of the head of the Met's Muslim Contact Unit, which was set up in Special Branch (later moving with it to Counter Terrorism Command) by infamous spycop Bob Lambert. One of the key figures in Bradford's Respect Party was also, like Lambert, a director of a Brixton-based outreach organisation, STREET.

https://bristle.wordpress.com/2012/...mic-friends-and-the-tightening-purse-strings/
Aye, I remember the former, but wasn't aware of the Street link.

0cb2f75a6095e2a361795bbdcfec2b89.jpg

Back
Top Bottom