Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

aside from the point it is ballocks

GB News is for older right wing types

look up the demographics of voters in this country it would be a death sentence to a party

but like aways from news sources like GB news, LBC radion and the upcoming Murdock launched stations it all about imaginary boogeyman

:hmm:
I don't totally agree with this.
The people involved in right wing TV and radio are influencers to an extent - and older people nearly always vote (according to "Sir" John Curtis that is - though he's a bit of a right wing Brexity influencer himself if you ask me)

The BBC website for Question Time this week listed panellist Isabel Oakshott as "representing" GB News.
It is only relatively recently that BBC political comment shows had to have editors of the Spectator, managers of the Institute of Economic Affairs etc - now GB News as well in order to spice up their right wing credentials.

Notwithstanding the acerbic Ms Oakshott gave Boris a roasting on Thursday I would rather the BBC had a better representation of MPs on their show than all these Alt Right media types. Surely the right place for Ms Oakshott is at a party on the number 10 lawn?

I briefly scanned through the new channels during an ad break on what I was watching yesterday, to be greeted by a discussion on "Is Australia losing the plot?".

Hardly anyone will see or hear it, they have made a big thing of the new breakfast show with Eamonn Holmes, there're reports suggesting he is getting paid £1m a year, apparently they have been banging on, across social media & on air, about how successful it is, with more & more people tuning in at record levels. :hmm:

However, the evidence suggests otherwise, these are the top 15 shows in the week 3rd -9th Jan., and the breakfast show fails to show up, so at the very best they would be lucky to have 33k viewers, less than my local commercial Tinpot FM radio station gets in listeners at breakfast. :D

2kk.png

Oh, BARB has finally updated the weekly viewing summary figures, which have been missing for a few months, these are the figures for the week 27/12 - 2/1. and lets remember the GB News claims when they launched, that they would beat Sky News, before having a good old belly laugh at these! :D

2k.png

Hardly anyone will see or hear it, they have made a big thing of the new breakfast show with Eamonn Holmes, there're reports suggesting he is getting paid £1m a year, apparently they have been banging on, across social media & on air, about how successful it is, with more & more people tuning in at record levels. :hmm:

However, the evidence suggests otherwise, these are the top 15 shows in the week 3rd -9th Jan., and the breakfast show fails to show up, so at the very best they would be lucky to have 33k viewers, less than my local commercial Tinpot FM radio station gets in listeners at breakfast. :D

View attachment 306416
“All Perspectives” :hmm::D

Incredibly shrill programme on with Nigel Cunt standing in for Mark Stayn.

Red meat, levelling up, ditch the wokery, kill another three interns, fuck the climate, get the NAVY out, grrr!!

Edit: now onto the license fee - that must be the whole set

Last edited:
know Holmes has already sold his soul

but surely having to follow on from God Save the Queen must be a new low for the fella :D

not saying he staunch republican but finding out your leading on from "God Save the Queen" at 6 am every morning
after starting a new job would be a eyebrow riser for anyone with irish heritage

Back
Top Bottom