Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

The word comedian is doing a lot of heavy lifting here.
Is it? It's the word that has been used by several ex-colleagues when cajoling me into attending one of their open-mike displays of unspontaneous wit in the basement or attic of some inconveniently located suburban pub.

She had a chat show in the mid-90s and was rude to Blaggers ITA on the grounds that 'anti-fascism? Who needs that?'

:eek: Quite surprised by that. :(

It’s also possible they’re not all right-wing comics - the one to Rhona Cameron’s right was kinda “token lefty” on one programme. Though he was talking more about science and his politics weren’t that obvious.

She had a chat show in the mid-90s and was rude to Blaggers ITA on the grounds that 'anti-fascism? Who needs that?'
I've long pondered what the prog was called, no one seems proud enough to stick it on their CV.

For a flavour, see here for an excruciating Cameron interview with Nicky Wire and Richey Edwards (so no later than 1995):

I've long pondered what the prog was called, no one seems proud enough to stick it on their CV.

For a flavour, see here for an excruciating Cameron interview with Nicky Wire and Richey Edwards (so no later than 1995):

Sez here.

Comedian Rhona Cameron interviewed Manic Street Preachers for the TV show Wire in 1993... and it's a difficult watch.

Never heard of it.

Have they got that Bristolian longhair comedy bloke that was a dodgy sex pest or whatever it was? Definitely up their street.

You amaze me.

Justin Lee Collins that was it. Utter prick.
no idea who that is
but I keep trying to find evidence of the existence of a "6 feet under" UK TV series which does not seem to exist online but I remember watching back in the days on terrestrial TV
is what I was trying to say
lonely saddo her :[

And tonight Mark Dolan interviews Lawrence Fox.....
They should get together with Toby Fuckface and do one of those semi-scripted celebrity documentary light entertainment travelogue shows like the Ó Briain/McGrath/Rhys Jones ones.

• Three Cunts Knit A Racist Jam Company Mascot
  • Three Cunts Sit Around Agreeing That Their Exes Were Frigid Nags
  • Three Cunts Argue That Slavery Was A Win-Win
  • Three Cunts Score Some Iffy Chang And Hit The Shit Chain Bars
  • Three Cunts Get Angry About The Limited Access Arrangements They Have For Their Kids (Whose Ages They Can't Quite Get Right)
  • Three Cunts Feel Oppressed Because All The Media Gigs Have Been Given To Black Lesbians From Council Estates (double episode featuring guests David Starkey, that Coast loon, a bunch of Spiked hacks and Jim Davidson)...

The possible iterations are endless (though obviously Three Cunts Go On A Traditional Great British Stag will end up unfinished and unaired after No-Mark and the Thick White Duke ditch Mr Potato Head early on, for obvious reasons).

Last edited:
no idea who that is
but I keep trying to find evidence of the existence of a "6 feet under" UK TV series which does not seem to exist online but I remember watching back in the days on terrestrial TV
is what I was trying to say
lonely saddo her :[

6 feet under was a hbo show

it had a pre Dexter as one of the main characters thinks it on amazon

Back
Top Bottom