And I did not speak out,
Because he'd worked for "Call me Dave"

Then, they cancelled Brillo
And I did not speak out
Because I was laughing too much.

Hopefully, they'll dump Farage in the channel
And I shan't call the RNLI
Because he wouldn't want me to.

Two directors, conscious of the PR disaster should their lead presenter and chairman walk out after just two weeks, suggested he take July and August off. They assured him that by September the glitches would have been ironed out. Andrew agreed.

‘I came off air at 9pm. Susan turned up with my driver. We went straight to the airport and were in the air before 10pm. We had a glass of champagne. It was like a mercy flight or a CIA extraction flight to get away.’ He chuckles briefly, but his palpable despair soon returns.

:facepalm::D

All the juicy bits are quoted by other papers, try the Guardian.

not to side with the vest-wearer here but one of the lines from GB News is worth reading (emphasis added):

“The launch date of GB News was set to accommodate Andrew’s own travel plans. Indeed, contrary to management’s wishes, it was Andrew who insisted the launch date be announced, failing which he refused to travel to London for it.”

... so the original plan was to not announce they had launched?

This is the first time I've quoted a tweet from GB News, but I think this one is justified.

I know this guy is actually a comedian IRL, but I am fairly sure he's not taking the piss here, I think he actually believes in the delusional bullshit he spews out, in this egotistical monologue, with a script that the 'Drop the Dead Donkey' team would be proud of, it's a real treasure trove of complete lunacy.

This is the first time I've quoted a tweet from GB News, but I think this one is justified.

I know this guy is actually a comedian IRL, but I am fairly sure he's not taking the piss here, I think he actually believes in the delusional bullshit he spews out, in this egotistical monologue, with a script that the 'Drop the Dead Donkey' team would be proud of, it's a real treasure trove of complete lunacy.

I'd have thought a comedian could have done a better job than that...though TBF he doesn't have a lot to work with :)

Risible.

Say what you like without fear of losing your job :D

1632573694807.png

He says "crumbs"!!!

Crikey.

Rather surprisingly, it looks as though they've managed to pitch a stall in the right place and time for the LP's Brighton conference.
:D at the it's better than your studio comment!

Good headline on this...GB News has a stand at the Labour Party conference and absolutely nobody knows why.

christ on a pushy.

Good headline on this...GB News has a stand at the Labour Party conference and absolutely nobody knows why.

Rather weirdly they appear to be broadcasting news from their Brighton stall.:eek::D

Back
Top Bottom