Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cry me a river.

I'm not a pacifist or a liberal. These lads were fucking brave and those racist, fascist, Zionist filth do not deserve anymore sympathy than the SS.

Tell you what, how about you go out there & fight the cause? lets see how brown your pants are after being shelled or shot at. Give it large on the WWW but real life & the loss of it is a different kettle of fish. Whatever stupid cause you believe in dying for then go for it. When you kill someone you are the murderer. I tell you what I will chip in for your fare so you can be so brave as to actually go to a war zone and risk your life rather than just giving it large here.:)

Don't surrender is the message here.

Hmm.

Wikipedia said:
2008-09
between 1,166 and 1,417 Palestinian and 13 Israeli deaths (4 from friendly fire)

at least 1,600 Palestinians were killed... 63 IDF soldiers have been killed, as well as two Israeli civilians and a Thai worker

So.

How much of the increased lethality for Israeli soldiers due to increasted Hamas prowess; and how much to surrender-prevention; and how much to other blue-on-blue action?

Any death be it civilian, child, women or a soldier is a human life & should hold some value. There is no justifiable murder.

Tell you what, how about you go out there & fight the cause? lets see how brown your pants are after being shelled or shot at. Give it large on the WWW but real life & the loss of it is a different kettle of fish. Whatever stupid cause you believe in dying for then go for it. When you kill someone you are the murderer. I tell you what I will chip in for your fare so you can be so brave as to actually go to a war zone and risk your life rather than just giving it large here.:)
t at
If you're a liberal take pride in it. Don't stamp your feet and get in a huff.

FYI I've been out to the West Bank and been shot at. I've also been harassed several times by those wankers in the Golani brigade. They are racist, fascist scum and need to be stopped. Hand wringing won't do the trick.

Hmm.

So.

How much of the increased lethality for Israeli soldiers due to increasted Hamas prowess; and how much to surrender-prevention; and how much to other blue-on-blue action?

I think the difference is the IOF have actually confronted militants this time around in gun battles. If you read testimonies from soldiers in cast lead they all say how there was no actual engagement with militants. Instead they just chucked a load of shells at houses and hospitals and then withdrew.

t at
If you're a liberal take pride in it. Don't stamp your feet and get in a huff.

FYI I've been out to the West Bank and been shot at. I've also been harassed several times by those wankers in the Golani brigade. They are racist, fascist scum and need to be stopped. Hand wringing won't do the trick.
well go back & fight for your cause. If you desire to kill people then I expect this is where you can live out your dreams.

Hmm.

So.

Dunno about a detailed breakdown, but there seems to be a lot of casualties due to mortar attacks and booby trapped tunnel entrances according to haaretz.
10:18 A.M. The IDF has released the names of four of the five soldiers killed on Thursday: Sgt. 1st Class Daniel Marash, 22, of Rishon Letzion, Capt. Omri Tal, 22, of Yehud, and Staff Sgt. Shay Kushnir, 20, of Kiryat Motzkin, and Staff Sergeant Noam Rosenthal, an armored corps combat medic, 20 years old from Meitar.

The families of the soldiers killed on Thursday have been informed of their deaths. The soldiers were killed when a mortar shell fired from Gaza exploded in a staging area in the Eshkol Regional Council, near the Gaza border. 15 other soldiers were wounded in the incident.

Wish I could get a better quality picture of this. I nicked it off a BBC report. The man's just finished a smoke in his armchair. I'm always struck by the mundanity of life amidst the horror of war. Ha I know that sounds terribly wanky but I don't mean it to be. I had that Jehad's stream on the other night and I found it funny how there was a cockerel crowing and Jehad was crowing back at it for a laugh, I think he forgot his laptop was still on. All that with the sound of drones and shells thudding in the background.

lzha0.jpg

Do you take the same position regarding the SS?
No but then the SS isn't up to much these days.

The Palestine situation deserves the eyes of the world & justice needs to be done for Palestine but killing people does not normally lead to a happy outcome.

No but then the SS isn't up to much these days.

The Palestine situation deserves the eyes of the world & justice needs to be done for Palestine but killing people does not normally lead to a happy outcome.

Can you see how ridiculous that statement is?

"Suck it up"

Can you see how ridiculous that statement is?
I seem to remember you were encouraging more rioting where I live after the death of Mark Duggan. It is all very well for you to make your political statement but it is not the same feeling for the people who have to live with it.

If you want to compare Israel to the SS then go ahead and fuck off to Gaza and be the big man by killing people who may or may not have an interest in the politics depending on which side of the wall they were born.

If you really think anything can be solved by killing other people then please go ahead and put your on body on the line rather than giving it large here.

Get back to your cosy Guardian tinted world. Sit back and shut the fuck up.
Oh do fuck off. I am not suggesting anyone should sit back & be bombed. I am suggesting that we have a whip round so you can go and face the horror first hand & be able to kill the people you seem to want to. Where do you live? Next time there is civil disturbance maybe we can arrange it outside of your house & you can live the excitement of a riot on your doorstep.

Can you not see that murder solves nothing?

Oh do fuck off. I am not suggesting anyone should sit back & be bombed. I am suggesting that we have a whip round so you can go and face the horror first hand & be able to kill the people you seem to want to. Where do you live? Next time there is civil disturbance maybe we can arrange it outside of your house & you can live the excitement of a riot on your doorstep.

Can you not see that murder solves nothing?

So they shouldn't sit back and be bombed but they must not fight back?

What do you reckon they should do? A nice sit down protest? Occupy the dean's office? Sign a petition?

Would you patronise Jewish people like this during the rise of Nazism?

10511153_10152555673465661_796814669526787853_n.jpg

This child's family we all killed So, there was no-one left to bury him. This guy volunteered to do it.
So how many deaths of Israel's children would compensate for this? Tit for tat has been going on for a thousand years & has only succeeded in keeping the world population in check.

So how many deaths of Israel's children would compensate for this? Tit for tat has been going on for a thousand years & has only succeeded in keeping the world population in check.

You've lost this argument. I have never advocated killing civilians. I want to see the Israeli Army broken like any decent human being would.

So they shouldn't sit back and be bombed but they must not fight back?

What do you reckon they should do? A nice sit down protest? Occupy the dean's office? Sign a petition?

Would you patronise Jewish people like this during the rise of Nazism?
If I was there then I would fight back. If I was you I would book the next ticket out there. Go on don't just give it large put your life on the line for the cause you believe in. I am skint but would put some money towards your fare if you really think you can make a difference. I am sure there could be a fundraiser of sorts.

I seem to remember you were encouraging more rioting where I live after the death of Mark Duggan. It is all very well for you to make your political statement but it is not the same feeling for the people who have to live with it.

If you want to compare Israel to the SS then go ahead and fuck off to Gaza and be the big man by killing people who may or may not have an interest in the politics depending on which side of the wall they were born.

If you really think anything can be solved by killing other people then please go ahead and put your on body on the line rather than giving it large here.

Repeating the phrase "giving it large" in every post does not make you sound any more cockerney, you handwringing fud.

If I was there then I would fight back. If I was you I would book the next ticket out there. Go on don't just give it large put your life on the line for the cause you believe in. I am skint but would put some money towards your fare if you really think you can make a difference. I am sure there could be a fundraiser of sorts.

You're a coward.

You've lost this argument. I have never advocated killing civilians. I want to see the Israeli Army broken like any decent human being would.
Well go out there and kill them if that is what you think will sort the problem with a conscripted army.

You're a coward.
Coward? You are a shit stirring wanker who gives it large & encourages other people to take violent action where it does not affect you. where do you live? Maybe we can encourage the next bout of civil disobedience to be on your doorstep and see how much you enjoy it.

How much do you need for your fare so you can go on your killing spree?

Well go out there and kill them if that is what you think will sort the problem with a conscripted army.

FFS, try debating the political points instead of moralising...

WTF kind of argument is "Well go out there and kill them if that is what you think..." ?

E2A * A 'conscripted army' that is probably the best equipped on the planet

Coward? You are a shit stirring wanker who gives it large & encourages other people to take violent action where it does not affect you. where do you live? Maybe we can encourage the next bout of civil disobedience to be on your doorstep and see how much you enjoy it.

How much do you need for your are fare so you can go on your killing spree?

So you want to raise money for me to go kill? You sick fuck.

If you serious about raising some cash for me to go be a witness, act as a human shield and report......2k will do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom