Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There does seem to be little appetite for forming Brigadas Internacionales to help out the Gazans. 2k is taking the piss though. A flight to Cairo can't be more than five hundred quid and a bus to Arish is maybe a tenner. Then all he needs to do is grab a bucket of KFC and jump in a terror tunnel to Gaza.

In Britain thats because MI5 control and contain radical Islam via Anjem Choudary. Note none of his mob support the Palestinians, but support fighting Hamas in Syria by the Israeli backed ISIS and FSA.

http://scgnews.com/ironic-israel-helps-isis-with-airstrikes-against-the-syrian-government

Last edited:
This is just hand wringing nonsense. Conscripted or not they are part of an army that's flattening gaza. I'll concede there are different components to an army and there's a difference between a scared soldier that's part of a foot patrol in a hostile area and someone launching a 200lb bomb from a safe distance but they are ALL engaging in an offensive that's killing many innocent people. It's kill or be killed that's the stark choice they are facing.
Does anyone's death lead us closer to a solution? Obviously in a kill or be killed situation there is only one choice to take but if someone is launching a 200lb bomb from a safe distance then killing some other fucker is not the answer. If you re-arrange your argument, you are using the Israeli one of "they are sending in rockets & we must do what we can to stop them"

Killing more people will not help to find a solution. The death toll is horrendous but who is going to stop the killing? How can it end? I agree the killing invading soldiers is justifiable but is pointless all the same.

We all have a moral scale when it comes to death and some people are, simply put, wanky oxygen thieves. Placing idf soldiers in the same paragraph as a a young child killed by a 200lb bomb is staggeringly naive
I don't like to see anyone die. Does that make me a cunt?

It's just like some weirdo sidling up to you in the pub and talking shit. "Here's some bible verses."

Last edited:
Does anyone's death lead us closer to a solution?

Yes in some cases it can

If you re-arrange your argument, you are using the Israeli one of "they are sending in rockets & we must do what we can to stop them"

This goes back to our own moral sliding scale. The Israeli state has theirs-and I have mine.

Good to see the resistance in action. I wonder if the antis would condem a video of the French resistance ambushing Nazis.
TBF, I think most are (and would be, in your example) perfectly happy to know it was going on, and maybe even glad to see the evidence. But the glorification aspect is always going to stick in a lot of throats.

Yes in some cases it can

This goes back to our own moral sliding scale. The Israeli state has theirs-and I have mine.
But will it lead to an sort of solution? As it stands either Israel is obliterated or Palestine is. Neither seems to be a solution. I wish that the US would reign in Israel & stop its expansion but this shit goes back to WW1. There is no answer is there?

But will it lead to an sort of solution? As it stands either Israel is obliterated or Palestine is. Neither seems to be a solution. I wish that the US would reign in Israel & stop its expansion but this shit goes back to WW1. There is no answer is there?

WW1? It goes back to 2 Chronicles.

I don't like to see anyone die. Does that make me a cunt?
No.
But the images to which you objected, unusually, showed the death of combatants in the conflict; very nearly every other image that the media have shown us involves the death of innocent civilians at the hands of the Zionist state. Have you reacted in a similar way to the MSM output? Have you made your objections known to them?

No.
But the images to which you objected, unusually, showed the death of combatants in the conflict; very nearly every other image that the media have shown us involves the death of innocent civilians at the hands of the Zionist state. Have you reacted in a similar way to the MSM output? Have you made your objections known to them?
If you look back over this thread I will think you will find I have objected to all death. Most of my posts have been pro Palestinian and have shown the waste of life incurred during this conflict. I am a human being & think that religion is shite. Therefore I don't really care about nationality or religion but the death of fellow humans, innocent or not. Are you innocent?

If you look back over this thread I will think you will find I have objected to all death. Most of my posts have been pro Palestinian and have shown the waste of life incurred during this conflict. I am a human being & think that religion is shite. Therefore I don't really care about nationality or religion but the death of fellow humans, innocent or not. Are you innocent?

I can take your point over not really wishing to celebrate the death of anyone but sorry, I'm not gonna sit here and divide equal amounts of woe between a child who's head's been blown out and a member of the murderous gang that's just blown that child's head out.

Have you thought this through?

1. Why is everything so much worse when there are Jews involved?

:facepalm: :confused: :facepalm:
:mad: :facepalm: :facepalm:
:mad: :facepalm: :D :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
yeah, I've seen a few articles recently that essentially blame the warlike nature of the savage arabs. TBH some of the posts on this thread come pretty close, throwing up their hands that there's any solution because it's a long-running conflict, and there's something different about this one (what's different? Only the savage nature of those involved, presumably).

So fucking what if it's been long running? 70 years ago the idea of a Europe not riven by long running turf wars was laughable, yet now we get to sigh dramatically at the arabs. Fuck that.

I can take your point over not really wishing to celebrate the death of anyone but sorry, I'm not gonna sit here and divide equal amounts of woe between a child who's head's been blown out and a member of the murderous gang that's just blown that child's head out.
I can see your point. If I was in a combat zone & saw someone shoot a child I would happily shoot their brains out. Saying that I am a bit of a shit bag & if I found myself in a war zone I would probably be crying in the nearest cellar.

Is the Huffington Post generally supportive of Israel's right to massacre as many children as it likes?

I don't read it, but a quick poke around on their site seemed to indicate that it was pretty much.
Don't really know. I get the impression that the US mother site is pretty right-wing, but I don't know how the UK arm is run or how independent it is.

Has anyone else been thinking about what are the exact orders being given to Israeli soldiers from on high at the moment? As in I'd be very surprised if there were any orders specifically telling soldiers to target civilians but there seems to be a general understanding that the authorities will look the other way if anyone does.

Anyone one got any info on this?

Has anyone else been thinking about what are the exact orders being given to Israeli soldiers from on high at the moment? As in I'd be very surprised if there were any orders specifically telling soldiers to target civilians but there seems to be a general understanding that the authorities will look the other way if anyone does.

Anyone one got any info on this?

You think that a sustained campaign of bombing civilians in schools and hospitals and public parks during supposed humanitarian ceasefires etc etc etc would not have been directly ordered from above?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom