Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Freddie Starr Nicked

moody

Member of The Underground.
C4

"Warwickshire Police confirm to Channel 4 News that singer Freddie Starr has been arrested. Officers said they were referring all enquiries to the Met Police who are carrying out Operation Yewtree, the investigation into "Savile and others" following allegations of sex abuse."

But he hated Savile :confused:

I think he even went as far to say he would strike Savile if he had met him. Which he didn't.

:hmm:

Not all abusers of kids knew Saville, a lot of stuff has come up from the past probably now cos folk feel like they're being believed at last.

Not all abusers of kids knew Saville, a lot of stuff has come up from the past probably now cos folk feel like they're being believed at last.
A fair point, but I believe Starr was accused of being the "third man" who had something going on with Savile and Glitter, and I think there were supposed to be other connections too.

A lot of "I think" in that though, I'll admit.

They're referring all enquiries to the massive sex crime investigation, so that gives you some idea.

A fair point, but I believe Starr was accused of being the "third man" who had something going on with Savile and Glitter, and I think there were supposed to be other connections too.

A lot of "I think" in that though, I'll admit.

Thought you meant ----

He also punched a reporter yesterday, so it could be that he's been pulled in for that. And then a, "oh, while you're here, Freddie..."? Is that even allowed?

When they arrested Gary Glitter, they had footage of it on the news. My news email from channel 4 said, people had been speculating about police informing news they were going to arrest him, but actually, all the news organisations had been expecting it so they had a camera outside his house all the time and had agreed to share pictures. Makes you think, doesn't it.

Cheers!

I just saw this on the DM website too. Next to the allegations of Starr diddling teenage girls there is an article on some 16 year old child actor and her slimline figure. Complete with pictures.
I was going to like that post but it didn't quite seem appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom