Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Secretary of State for Education, Nicky Morgan, gets DESTROYED on Newsnight

Should the living wage be higher? Of course it should.

But again. Labour promised eight quid and the Tories delivered us nine. That's a fact you can't get around no matter how much you hate the Tories....

The Tories delivered £7.20p (from next month). £9 is an "aspiration".

What makes me wince is that although you're obviously interested in politics - centrist/right politics, but politics nonetheless - you don't appear to understand political strategy and tactics at all.

Crumbs from the top table.
Spot on, and those 'crumbs' are only a prospect to attempt to ameliorate this....

075792d7-c689-4679-829b-2198f09175f0_zpsem7udztf.png

One day people might, might wake up and realise if a tory offers a worker anything it will be taken away by some other slight of hand policy, they are the parasites that live under the slime at the bottom of ponds.

Well the ballot box, obviously!

So, the mechanism by which you propose to impose/enforce your particular message, is through voting for an MP - something that comes around every 5 years - not through doing something rational and meaningful like bottom-up extra-party political agitation.

You not only have no understanding of party-political tactics and strategy, as I mentioned earlier, you're also hopelessly naive and/or hopelessly ignorant. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Last edited:
Thicky Morgan went to the private Surbiton High School, where fees are between 3k and 5k a term. It would seem that her expensive education has been a complete waste of time. :D
In a letter to the Deputy General Secretary National Union of Teachers Kevin Courtney on April 15, Nicky Morgan MP signed off "Yours sincerily, Nicky".

‘Sincerely’ is on the Government’s own list of words a Key Stage 3 student - aged 10 or 11 - should be able to spell.
Big red mark for Education Secretary after she's caught making an embarrassing spelling mistake

I've seen a scan of the letter. I'll have to try and find it. :thumbs:

ETA: here it is.

13076558_10154076358877225_3122288548759523859_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom