Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

France v Portugal

Laugh my socks off if Ronaldo is the top goal scorer in this comp
Penalties are not necessarily a guaranteed goal for the taker. And plenty of world class players have a mediocre record from the penalty score. Do not underestimate the mental strength required to deliver time after time after time from the spot at such massively big games. And he’s far from reliant on penalties as his main source of goals.

Frankly it feels unfair that any one of these four teams should have to go out. They’ve all performed brilliantly at times, and this has been by far the most entertaining group.

Frankly it feels unfair that any one of these four teams should have to go out. They’ve all performed brilliantly at times, and this has been by far the most entertaining group.
I agree. I think they should just eliminate the two teams with the known sex pests in them, and let Hungary and Germany go through.

Proper night of tournie footie.
Days like this should be made a DVD of and shown to that cunt Florentino Pérez whenever he claims football is dying and the only way to revitalise it is by creating wanky European super leagues.

Back
Top Bottom