Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Portugal v Hungary

Ronaldo bitterness aside, my take is that it took a deflection, a dodgy pen and an offside to best a not-great Hungary. Convincing scoreline but not really a convincing performance. Early days but I think Portugal have a lot of improving to do if they want to beat France.

Ronaldo bitterness aside, my take is that it took a deflection, a dodgy pen and an offside to best a not-great Hungary. Convincing scoreline but not really a convincing performance. Early days but I think Portugal have a lot of improving to do if they want to best France.
Know what you mean but Hungary were packing the defence and Portuguese midfield seems to still have it.

Thought Renato Sanchez was good when he came on but William Carvallho for me in midfield was the most consistent along with Diaz in defence . Not sure about Jota his movements good but I’d like to see Andre Silva stretch his legs .

Romania is a real hotspot for covid as well, its` not exactly a secret, very strange to me letting 55,000 fans into the stadium I just hope they know what they're doing.
Your point may still stand but it was played in Hungary not Romania.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom