Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

Tell us more.
It’s a public sector pension change - doesn’t just affect police, also firefighters and local govt.

As far as I understand after April 2022 affected people start to lose accrued pension rights under the legacy scheme which is based on final salary. These pension rights are replaced with a lower entitlement from the existing scheme which is based on career average earnings.

Must stress I’m not an expert but I think it’s beneficial for older people to retire early to protect their pension. So could mean an exit for a sizeable rump of plod who joined in the early to mid 90s.

I might sign up for that just to get a reminder of wtf the filth look like these days, I havnt seen one for about a year

20111224082822!Metropolitan_Police_Logo.png

At Southwark Crown Court earlier today, a serving Metropolitan Police officer, 44-year old PC Adnan Arib, who is accused of arranging to meet two girls, and asking one to lie in an interview, denied two charges of misconduct in a public office.

PC Adnan Arib, of Harts Lane, Barking, who is based at the Central East Command Unit, allegedly questioned a 15-year-old without a parent present and told her to lie about questions regarding a theft, before arranging to meet her out of work. He also allegedly invited a 16-year-old girl out and messaged her for non-policing purposes for two months. He met both children during the course of his duties.

The charges follow a criminal investigation undertaken by the Independent Office for Police Conduct following a referral from the Metropolitan Police in July 2019.

PC Adnan Arib will go on trial on 10 February 2021.

45453047-9789251-image-m-46_1626294532658.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

“I have 44,000 people working in the Met. Sadly, some of them are abused at home, for example, and sadly, on occasion, I have a bad ’un”

- Metropolitan Police Commissioner, Dame Cressida Dick CBE QPM, speaking at the Women’s Institute, Tuesday 8 July 2021

43515127-9625353-image-m-4_1622114931399.jpg
43515123-9625353-image-a-5_1622114943211.jpg

(Source: as stated in images)

Earlier today, both PC Jamie Lewis (left) and PC Deniz Jaffer (right), each of whom is based at Forest Gate Police Station in the Metropolitan Police’s North East Command, appeared before Westminster Magistrates' Court charged with misconduct in public office.

In court the both PC Jamie Lewis and PC Deniz Jaffer issued an apology through their lawyer and indicated they would plead guilty, indicating they plan to admit ‘taking non-official and inappropriate photographs’.

The case was transferred from Westminster Magistrates' Court to the Old Bailey, with a plea hearing was set for 24 June 2021. Both PC Jamie Lewis and PC Deniz Jaffer were released on bail.

20111224082822!Metropolitan_Police_Logo.png

At the Old Bailey this morning, serving Metropolitan Police officers 47-year old PC Deniz Jaffer of Hornchurch, east London and PC Jamie Lewis from Colchester, Essex, both pleaded guilty to misconduct in a public office, after they admitted sharing photos of two murdered sisters on WhatsApp - with one superimposing his own face onto one of the shots.

The charge against each of them stated that 'without authorisation he entered a crime scene he had been assigned to protect, sending information about his attendance at the scene to members of the public via WhatsApp and taking photographs of the crime scene'.

43515127-9625353-image-m-4_1622114931399.jpg
43515123-9625353-image-a-5_1622114943211.jpg

(Source: as stated in images)

PC Deniz Jaffer and PC Jamie Lewis had both been assigned to protect the scene after sisters Bibaa Henry, 46, and Nicole Smallman, 27, were found dead in bushes by friends and family in Fryent Country Park in Wembley, north-west London, after the Metropolitan Police had refused to search for them following reports that they were missing.

Instead, they breached the cordon to take 'inappropriate' and 'unauthorised' photographs of the bodies, which were then shared on WhatsApp.

PC Deniz Jaffer took four photographs and PC Jamie Lewis took two, and one of the images sent to a female colleague had PC Jamie Lewis' face superimposed onto it.

PC Deniz Jaffer and PC Jamie Lewis have both been released on bail ahead of sentencing.

45453047-9789251-image-m-46_1626294532658.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

“I have 44,000 people working in the Met. Sadly, some of them are abused at home, for example, and sadly, on occasion, I have a bad ’un”

- Metropolitan Police Commissioner, Dame Cressida Dick CBE QPM, speaking at the Women’s Institute, Tuesday 8 July 2021

I wonder what they've all been up to. Two of them might be related too.

A senior Metropolitan Police commander described a pregnant female colleague as a “f****** nutter” and allegedly approved over £5,500 of his own invalid expenses claims, a disciplinary panel heard.

Ch Supt Paul Martin, west area borough commander, is said to have “bellowed from his office” to demand junior officers make his tea and porridge and wash up the bowl.

The high-ranking office also allegedly told them they owed him “eternal loyalty or I will sink you” and claiming he “owned their souls”, a conduct hearing was told.

on a trip to a conference in July 2018, Ch Supt Martin “took Sgt James Di-Luzio’s corporate card with him” and spent £5,584 on invalid expense claims - which he himself later approved, as Sgt Di-Luzio’s line manager.

These included flight upgrades, travel insurance, gifts, refreshments from 7/11 and alcohol.

Approved expenses for the trip amounted to just £105.98.

He is also alleged to have made “derogatory remarks” such as “get a life” and “die” to colleagues, and was accused of failing to declare a conflict of interest in relation to the promotion of an officer he mentored and described as a “baby brother”, the panel were told.

He also allegedly covertly recorded a conversation with another senior officer in relation to a DPS investigation and instructed a more junior officer to submit a report with an allegation of improper conduct by another chief superintendent knowing that such an allegation was unfounded.

Back
Top Bottom