Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

Police officer 'stole cash from a man’s corpse' as it lay on a busy street for six hours

20111224082822!Metropolitan_Police_Logo.png

“We are aware of the significant impact this will be continuing to have on the man’s family and have been in contact with them while the enquiries progress. A file was passed to the Crown Prosecution Service for a charging decision in March. We await their decision."
A new low indeed GarveyLives (although one could at a stretch argue, not without historical precedent...)

Could have sworn this lovely person had already appeared on this thread but it seems not. Perhaps I'm having (another) senior moment.

Z0i1aXC.jpeg

Former PC Isaque Rodrigues-Leite, who was convicted last November of four counts of false imprisonment, one count of criminal damage, two counts of assault by beating and one count of controlling and coercive behaviour, and sacked at a misconduct hearing last December, was jailed yesterday for two years and three months.

Met Police PC jailed for abuse that escalated after joining force - BBC News

The victim contacted the police in September 2020 and he was subsequently arrested and charged. His first court appearance was in January 2022 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. His trial date was set for November 2022, but it didn't actually take place until November 2023. He was found guilty of eight offences but not guilty of three others (two more counts of false imprisonment and one count of making threats to kill). His sentencing hearing was set for January 16th but didn't happen until yesterday.

In December a misconduct hearing found that his "conduct amounted to a breach of the Standards of Professional Behaviour" and he was sacked without notice. I'd link to the page about the hearing on the Met's site but it has already been removed. Google have made searching their cache difficult but I was able to extract the text of the page (but not the attached PDF of the Chair's findings).

Misconduct hearing outcome
Officer concerned: Police Constable Isaque Rodrigues-Leite

Date of hearing: 18 December 2023

Outcome summary
PC Rodrigues-Leite who was based at South West Basic Command Unit (BCU), answered an allegation that his conduct amounted to a breach of the Standards of Professional Behaviour.

On 10 November 2023, PC Rodrigues-Leite was convicted of four counts of false imprisonment, one count of criminal damage, two counts of assault by beating and one count of controlling and coercive behaviour.

It was alleged that PC Rodrigues-Leite breached the Standards of Professional Behaviour as set out in Regulation 5 and Schedule 2 of the Police (Conduct) Regulations 2020, namely:
  • Discreditable Conduct

Decision
He was dismissed without notice.

An interesting illustration of the Met's commitment to cleaning things up — by removing items from their website as soon as possible. There is a Met press release about yesterday's sentencing but that too will only be up for a short while.

The delays in the court hearings presumably meant that from the time he was arrested and suspended from duty (I'm guessing sometime in 2021), until the misconduct hearing last December, he was being paid.

He is now on the College of Policing Barred List. As I think I've mentioned before it's not possible to link to entries on the Barred List so here's an archived version.

The suggestion that his abuse "escalated" after he joined the Police, and "no one will believe you because I am a police officer", brings to mind other cases where joining the police seems to have been a means to facilitate abuse. Obviously it would be quite wrong to assume all filth are abusers. But only because some of them are far worse than 'mere' abusers.
HE HIT HIS WIFE WITH A CAR?????

What an abhorrent human being.

Not surprised about the Met's OCD attitude to cleaning but post Carrick/Couzens I am angry about it. You'd think they'd keep their housekeeping records visible for a lot longer than they clearly are.

HE HIT HIS WIFE WITH A CAR?????

What an abhorrent human being.

Not surprised about the Met's OCD attitude to cleaning but post Carrick/Couzens I am angry about it. You'd think they'd keep their housekeeping records visible for a lot longer than they clearly are.
I suppose their servers can only bear so much information

Serving Metropolitan Police officer, PC Mahad Abdalla, who is attached to their Territorial Support Group on the north west area, was arrested following an alleged off-duty incident on Saturday 23 March 2024 involving a female officer, with who he had been in a six-month relationship. Following the report to police, the woman concerned has been safeguarded.

PC Mahad Abdalla was subsequently charged on Sunday 24 March 2024 with non-fatal strangulation and assault and appeared in custody at Westminster Magistrates’ Court earlier today, where he was granted conditional bail to next appear at Harrow Crown Court on 22 April 2024.

0_DSC_0025.jpg

(Source: Metropolitan Police)

PC Mahad Abdalla has been suspended from duties. He appeared on the BBC documentary series "The Met: Policing London" in 2019. Enquiries by the Metropolitan Police’s Directorate of Professional Standards are ongoing.

Messy:

Ex-cop punched inspector he caught having sex with his wife in Screwfix car park, court told

82373707-13188563-Former_police_constable_Gavin_Harper_45_-a-3_1710265316786.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

Former police constable Gavin Harper is on trial accused of stalking and unlawful wounding between 14 December 1020 and 17 February 2021.

The trial continues.

Earlier today, a jury at Liverpool Crown Court found former police constable Gavin Harper guilty of the aggravated stalking of his estranged policewoman wife, PC Stephanie Glynn, causing her serious alarm or distress between December 2020 and February 2021.

The Jury could not reach a verdict on the allegation that former police constable Gavin Harper also unlawfully wounded acting police inspector Andrew McLullich, who he caught having sex with his estranged wife at the Screwfix car park in Birkenhead, Wirral.

82418269-13192095-PC_Stephanie_Glynn_40_left_and_acting_Inspector_Andrew_McLullich-m-8_1710337860820.jpg

Prosecutors will return to court on 2 April 2024 to announce whether they will seek a retrial of former police constable Gavin Harper on the outstanding count.

While Merseyside Police contemplate the case of former PC Gavin Harper, PC Stephanie Glynn and acting police inspector Andrew McLullich, here are some recent cases that may affect public trust in their activities:

PC 8862 David Jackson has been dismissed without notice, after showing a photo of his colleague in a bikini around the office and related abusive behaviour:

Sexist police officer shakes his head as he is sacked from force

Former PC 6910 Ellie Butlin has been dismissed after she ignored her ex-girlfriend snorting cocaine in front of her (she resigned ahead of her misconduct hearing):

Officer's four word lie after she was spotted inhaling balloons as partner sniffed 'cocaine'

Meanwhile, PC 8555 Ryan Bate has been allowed to keep his job after kicking a jogger in a row over his dachshund dog it ran into the path of the victim:

Police officer kicked man and shouted 'I will f***ing knock you out' while walking his dog

210px-Merseyside_Police_badge.svg.png

While Merseyside Police contemplate the case of former PC Gavin Harper, PC Stephanie Glynn and acting police inspector Andrew McLullich, here are some recent cases that may affect public trust in their activities:

PC 8862 David Jackson has been dismissed without notice, after showing a photo of his colleague in a bikini around the office and related abusive behaviour:

Sexist police officer shakes his head as he is sacked from force

Former PC 6910 Ellie Butlin has been dismissed after she ignored her ex-girlfriend snorting cocaine in front of her (she resigned ahead of her misconduct hearing):

Officer's four word lie after she was spotted inhaling balloons as partner sniffed 'cocaine'

Meanwhile, PC 8555 Ryan Bate has been allowed to keep his job after kicking a jogger in a row over his dachshund dog it ran into the path of the victim:

Police officer kicked man and shouted 'I will f***ing knock you out' while walking his dog

210px-Merseyside_Police_badge.svg.png
This is the nonsense you guys care about these days?

Giving evidence in his trial yesterday, Sergeant David Stansbury denied raping a woman, telling Bristol Crown Court that he does not remember her and also insisting that he did not remember being called to an incident at her property:

Police officer ‘does not remember’ woman he is accused of raping, trial hears

The trial of Sergeant David Stansbury continues.

Don't recall this one being mentioned before but it's getting a little hard to keep up.

Met press release:
Former officer to appear in court - Metropolitan Police

A Metropolitan Police officer has been convicted of child sexual offences after he sent indecent images to an undercover officer posing as a 12-year-old girl.

Former PC Thomas Thorpe, who resigned from the Metropolitan Police before a misconduct process could be carried out, was found guilty at Kingston Crown Court.

The jury heard how an officer from the West Midlands force received indecent photographs from former PC Thomas Thorpe over a period of four weeks in 2019.

Former PC Thomas Thorpe was convicted of:

- Three counts of making an indecent photograph of a child

- Attempting to cause a child under 13 to look at an image of sexual activity

- Attempting to cause a child under 13 to look at engage in sexual activity

- Attempting to engage in sexual communication with a child

Former PC Thomas Thorpe was arrested in 2019 and a search of devices found at his home revealed indecent images of children, as well as the images that he sent to the supposed girl:

Paedophile ex-police officer sent indecent images of kids to undercover cop posing as girl

_133036182_3325047a-51f8-4c5f-bd2e-9fdd5e3f234b.jpg

(Source: Metropolitan Police)

Former PC Thomas Thorpe has been remanded in custody, and is due to be sentenced on 14 May 2024.

A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said former PC Thomas Thorpe's behaviour "was abhorrent" and that had he not already left the force he would have been found guilty of gross misconduct and sacked without notice.

This is the nonsense you guys care about these days?
Former PC Alexander Alderson of Avon & Somerset Constabulary, who was based in Weston-super-Mare, has been barred from policing after engaging in sexual activity with a vulnerable woman he met online, as well as sending the woman sexually explicit images of himself while in uniform, which were taken inside a police station. In addition, former PC Alexander Alderson also sent social media messages to her which were derogatory and misogynistic:

Ex-cop who carried out simulated rape with vulnerable woman barred from policing

300px-Avon_and_Somerset_Constabulary_Logo%2C_2017.png

Former PC Alexander Alderson would have been dismissed if he had not already have resigned and will now be placed on a barred list preventing him from serving in policing or other law enforcement agencies again.

In an impact statement, read out during the accelerated misconduct hearing, the victim said: “He (former PC Alexander Alderson) should know better. He is trained to identify people that are damaged and abused, and he should protect people. Instead of protecting me, he used me. He was happy to use another human being for his own sexual gain.”

Giving evidence in his trial yesterday, Sergeant David Stansbury denied raping a woman, telling Bristol Crown Court that he does not remember her and also insisting that he did not remember being called to an incident at her property:

Police officer ‘does not remember’ woman he is accused of raping, trial hears

The trial of Sergeant David Stansbury continues.

Sergeant David Stansbury has been found not guilty of raping a woman three times while on duty:

Policeman found not guilty of three rape charges

Former PC Jordan Masterson, of Townsend Avenue, Clubmoor, Liverpool, who resigned from Cheshire Constabulary in summer 2022, has now been found guilty of misconduct in a public office, after having sexual intercourse with a vulnerable woman who had called the police in the early hours of 28 December 2021.

Former PC Jordan Masterson turned his bodyworn camera off about 15 minutes into his visit to her home, before "violating" (see below) the woman:

Cheshire PC who had sex on duty guilty of misconduct

80427261-13002785-A_woman_has_told_a_court_that_police_officer_Jordan_Masterson_pi-m-3_1706132501593.jpg

During his trial, former PC Jordan Masterson's victim stated in her evidence:

'That's the word to describe how I felt. I felt completely violated. I was absolutely terrified. This is a police officer, I had to be so careful.

'You can't throw the word rape around like it's nothing but the violation I felt, it wasn't sex. I don't even know what word to use.

'It wasn't sex, it was just disgusting. It was a complete and utter violation of me in my home.'

An accelerated misconduct hearing was held before criminal proceedings and gross misconduct was found proven. Former PC Jordan Masterson, who would have been dismissed from the force had he not already resigned, was placed on the barred list, meaning he cannot be employed in policing in the future.

Judge Michael Leeming warned former PC Jordan Masterson that there was an 'overwhelming likelihood' he would be given an immediate custodial sentence, but adjourned the case until 20 March 2024 for a pre-sentence report to be prepared.

3vLcplF.jpeg

Jailed yesterday for three and a half years.

Cheshire Police PC who had sex with vulnerable mother jailed - BBC News

He claimed she instigated contact and pulled him on top of her onto the sofa. He told the jury: "I just remember being confused, feeling completely numb like I was glued to the floor."

The court heard a vulnerable person's assessment form, which Masterson completed after visiting the woman, warned officers to "be wary of what this female may do in the future and I urge my colleagues to attend double-crewed".

Masterson left after they had sex but later returned to her home, after more emergency calls. He denied "pleading" with her not to tell anyone about what had happened.

Vanessa Thomson, defending, said her client's mental health had deteriorated since his arrest and that a medical report had stated he was likely suffering the effects of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) from childhood trauma. Masterson has since been diagnosed with "complex PTSD", the court was told.

It has been reported that a former Metropolian Police officer who is currently serving a whole-life term for kidnap, rape and murder, as well as 19 months' imprisonment for three charges of indecent exposure, all offences commited while he was a serving police officer, has launched a formal complaint to the Prisons and Probation Ombudsman after the management at HMP Frankland (where he is imprisoned) prevented him from receiving a birthday present from his mother, in accordance with standard policy and that no prisoner is allowed packages sent from home:

Former Metropolian Police kidnapper, rapist and murderer whinges to prison bosses after they stop him getting birthday present from his mum

It has been reported that a former Metropolian Police officer who is currently serving a whole-life term for kidnap, rape and murder, as well as 19 months' imprisonment for three charges of indecent exposure, all offences commited while he was a serving police officer, has launched a formal complaint to the Prisons and Probation Ombudsman after the management at HMP Frankland (where he is imprisoned) prevented him from receiving a birthday present from his mother, in accordance with standard policy and that no prisoner is allowed packages sent from home:

Former Metropolian Police kidnapper, rapist and murderer whinges to prison bosses after they stop him getting birthday present from his mum
I knew who it was before clicking on the article. He's such a narcissist.

Back
Top Bottom