Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

Serving Essex Police officer, PC Georgie Bean of Fitzstephen Road, Dagenham, who was based in Basildon, has been found guilty of misconduct in a public office after a trial at Chelmsford Crown Court, after having a sexual relationship with a woman who was the sole independent witness to an allegation of racially aggravated assault that he was in charge of investigating.

PC Georgie Bean was 'investigating' the assault allegation in October 2020. As a result, he met a woman who was a witness in the case. The following month he engaged in "intimate activity" with her.

"Bad apple" PC Georgie Bean has been sentenced to 50 hours of unpaid work and ordered to pay £1,200 in costs:

Essex Police PC who had sexual relationship with witness found guilty

Old-Rotton-Apple.png

210px-Essex_Police_logo.svg.png

PC Georgie Bean, who has been suspended, will now face a gross misconduct hearing.

Well yeah garveylives (interesting choice of heroes) has form for conspiracy bollocks.

Another 'conspiracy':

7 February 2024: Serving Metropolitan Police officer, PC David Seager (P242323), who is based at Lewisham Police Station, is given a final written warning lasting five years by a misconduct panel having told a junior colleague that he wanted to squeeze her breasts and having sent another colleague a message saying that he wanted to ‘lick’ her ‘anus’.

PC David Seager told the misconduct panel: “All my partners in my adult life have been non-white. I embrace equality.

I’ve never had more fun than I have serving for the Met. I’ve seen myself as a guiding light for the Met. I’ve had rows with people about how the Met is. I have always defended the Met.”

28 February 2024: Serving Metropolitan Police officer, PC David Seager (P242323) is dismissed without notice for gross misconduct after sending "highly offensive racist and misogynistic" texts to a woman, in the form of violent sexual threats to the woman, who he knew, between February and December 2020 while he was off-duty:

Lewisham police officer had ‘white supremacist rape fantasy’

1_David-Seager-Met-LinkedIn-pic.jpg

(Source: Metropolitan Police)

20111224082822!Metropolitan_Police_Logo.png

5 March 2024: Sir Mark Rowley QPM, Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, tells the London Policing Board:

"The aim nationally should be to treat it (violence against women and girls) as a national security threat like we treat organised crime, like we treat terrorism ...”

“When you look at the amount of harm that predatory men create in communities and to individuals, that’s what it deserves.”

Last edited:
Another 'conspiracy':

7 February 2024: Serving Metropolitan Police officer, PC David Seager (P242323), who is based at Lewisham Police Station, is given a final written warning lasting five years by a misconduct panel having told a junior colleague that he wanted to squeeze her breasts and having sent another colleague a message saying that he wanted to ‘lick’ her ‘anus’.

PC David Seager told the misconduct panel: “All my partners in my adult life have been non-white. I embrace equality.

I’ve never had more fun than I have serving for the Met. I’ve seen myself as a guiding light for the Met. I’ve had rows with people about how the Met is. I have always defended the Met.”

28 February 2024: Serving Metropolitan Police officer, PC David Seager (P242323) is dismissed without notice for gross misconduct after sending "highly offensive racist and misogynistic" texts to a woman, in the form of violent sexual threats to the woman, who he knew, between February and December 2020 while he was off-duty:

Lewisham police officer had ‘white supremacist rape fantasy’

1_David-Seager-Met-LinkedIn-pic.jpg

(Source: Metropolitan Police)

5 March 2024: Sir Mark Rowley QPM, Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, tells the London Policing Board:

"The aim nationally should be to treat it (violence against women and girls) as a national security threat like we treat organised crime, like we treat terrorism ...”

“When you look at the amount of harm that predatory men create in communities and to individuals, that’s what it deserves.”
Well he sounds like an absolute delight...

Yesterday, Metropolitan Police officer PC Adam Merriman, who is attached to a proactive team covering Barnet, Brent and Harrow, appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court charged with three counts of making an indecent image of a child, three counts of distributing an indecent image of a child, and resisting arrest.

PC Adam Merriman pleaded guilty to all seven offences and was remanded in custody to next appear at Southwark Crown Court for sentencing on a date to be confirmed:

Metropolitan Police officer admits child indecency charges

82239037-0-image-m-3_1709935072729.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

The Metropolitan Police's Directorate of Professional Standards stated that they are aware of the case. Yesterday, PC Adam Merriman resigned from the Metropolitan Police. "Misconduct proceedings will now take place as soon as possible."

In 2017, PC Adam Merriman was acquitted of the harassment and assault of a woman known to him, fellow police officer Alex McLaren (his ex-girlfriend), following a trial at Westminster Magistrates’ Court. On that occasion, it was alleged that PC Adam Merriman had left a sex toy on his ex-girlfriend's car bonnet to "embarrass" her after she ended their relationship. Westminster Magistrates Court was told that he checked Miss McLaren’s phone and had found out that she had kissed another male police officer during a night out. PC Adam Merriman allegedly sent her a text message which read: "You don't know what I'm capable of." He also allegedly shoulder barged his former girlfriend when she was by her door.

An investigation was carried out by the Metropolitan Police's Directorate of Professional Standards who found a case to answer at the level of misconduct. In any event, PC Adam Merriman remained in the Metropolitan Police.

This is Sussex Police's PC Steven Austin, who is based at Eastbourne:

82324197-13183351-image-m-6_1710171852798.jpg

At his misconduct hearing earlier today, it was claimed that while on duty on 23 November 2021, PC Steven Austin missed an emergency 999 call because he was having sex with his ex-girlfriend, having gone to his ex-girlfriend's home in the middle of the day despite being on shift. It is alleged that PC Steven Austin then had sex with his ex-girlfriend shortly after lunch and left the house after spending around an hour and a half with her.

But while PC Steven Austin was at the house, it is alleged that he failed to respond to an emergency call on his radio which concerned a store manager who had been repeatedly punched in the head after a robbery and was now chasing his assailant. Such an incident required an immediate police response as there could have been a danger to life, and another Sussex Police officer also tried four times to reach PC Steven Austin on his police radio with no response.

The formal charges are that PC Steven Austin:

(a) Attended a private property while on duty for about one hour and thirty two minutes with no policing purpose;

(b) Engaged in sexual relations with Female X there; and

(c) Failed to respond to a Grade 1 call while at the property.

PC Steven Austin's misconduct hearing continues.

11 March 2024, London:

"The head of the Metropolitan Police, Britain's biggest police force, has criticised "armchair commentators" who film on-duty officers ...

Metropolitan Police chief hits out at 'armchair commentators' who film officers

12 March 2024, Oswaldtwistle, Lancashire:

"A police officer has been removed from frontline duties after a video emerged appearing to show a suspect being kicked in the head during an arrest ..."

Lancashire police officer removed from frontline after suspect 'kicked in head' during arrest'

_132894787_officerkick.jpg

(Source: Facebook)

Sir Mark Rowley QPM, Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police: "There aren't many professions where from the minute you arrive at an incident to the minute you leave, you are filmed and then critiqued by an army of armchair commentators."

11 March 2024, London:

Metropolitan Police chief hits out at 'armchair commentators' who film officers

12 March 2024, Oswaldtwistle, Lancashire:

Lancashire police officer removed from frontline after suspect 'kicked in head' during arrest'

_132894787_officerkick.jpg

(Source: Facebook)

Sir Mark Rowley QPM, Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police: "There aren't many professions where from the minute you arrive at an incident to the minute you leave, you are filmed and then critiqued by an army of armchair commentators."
There aren’t many profession in which you get to kick people in the head and get away with it.

A former West Midlands police firearms officer has now been awarded £820,720 after winning a sex discrimination case against West Midlands Police.

Rebecca Kalam was awarded £30,000 at an employment tribunal in November 2023, but has now had a full award for loss of earnings and her pension. West Midlands Police also faces a substantial bill in legal costs, but has refused to disclose how much money was spent fighting the case:

When former firearms officer Rebecca Kalam won her sex discrimination case against West Midlands Police, the force said it had "worked hard to improve culture, standards and the working environment". But three officers who supported her complaints are themselves taking the force to tribunals, claiming they've been victimised for speaking up. And Rebecca Kalam says officers she reported for offensive and predatory behaviour haven't been held to account:

Another rotten apple in my local news rag today...

Some more detail and a picture in a BBC report
Warwickshire police officer denies raping three girls - BBC News

nnRjDaX.jpeg

A police officer has denied raping underage girls more than a decade ago. Paul Hanson, 32, from Nuneaton, appeared at Warwick Crown Cart charged with three counts of raping underage girls. He also pleaded not guilty to four counts of sexual activity with a child, three of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and one of sexually assaulting a woman. The offences are alleged to have happened between May 2009 and November 2011, before Mr Hanson became a police officer. The alleged assaults were against four female victims, three of whom were aged between 13 and 15 at the time. Mr Hanson, a Warwickshire Police response officer based in Bedworth, has been suspended from duty pending the outcome of the case. His trial date was set for 2nd December 2024.

Warwickshire Police statement in January when he was arrested:
Officer charged with sexual offences - which highlights that
The alleged offences occurred before he became a police officer.
So do we take it that he then decided to go professional?

Deaths in police custody are being explained away by disputed medical terms routed in pseudoscience and racist stereotypes:

Sadly, the largely - but not exclusively - white supremacist practice of accusing people who are being restrained to death of not dying quietly enough while they are being killed is not new.

Sadly, the largely - but not exclusively - white supremacist practice of accusing people who are being restrained to death of not dying quietly enough while they are being killed is not new.
This part is fucking bizarre!

“Acute behavioural disturbance” (ABD) and “excited delirium” are used to describe people who are agitated or acting bizarrely, usually due to mental illness, drug use or both. Symptoms are said to include insensitivity to pain, aggression, “superhuman” strength and elevated heart rate.
I'd argue that the "people who are agitated or acting bizarrely" are doing so because they have a sensitivity to pain.
What pain were they inflicting that the victim was insensitive to?

Just coming to post about him describing most rape complaints as 'regretful sex'.

Which remindined me of that rapist's dad who said his son shouldn't be penalised for '20 minutes of fun', and not in a good way. Rapist was called Brock something (he was convicted).

I think there are some men out there who just don't get how serious rape is and can be from a woman's point of view.

Metropolitan Police: Sir Stephen House faces no action over rape comments

Earlier today, Dame Vera Baird, chair of an inquiry into Greater Manchester Police, joined Kay Burley of Sky News to discuss the investigation into the force over unnecessary and invasive strip searches of women while under police custody:

Meanwhile ...

Teenager claims she was strip-searched by Greater Manchester Police over e-cigarette aged 14

Dame Vera Baird, chair of an inquiry into Greater Manchester Police, is expected to make serious criticisms of that police force over their treatment of women in custody.

But Channel 4 News has heard from women who say a wider investigation is needed into that police force.

They say there’s a 'boys club culture' - and raise questions about the way women are treated when they make complaints about the Greater Manchester Police force:

Pictured below is former Devon and Cornwall Police officer, Sergeant David Stansbury, who subsequently served with Hertfordshire Police (where he is currently suspended from duty), who yesterday went on trial at Bristol Brown Court accused of having raped a vulnerable mother at her home multiple times between 23 October and 30 November 2009 while he was on duty:

Officer ‘exploited vulnerable young woman for sexual gratification’, court told

70819289-12068419-image-a-69_1683726494424.jpg

The trial of Sergeant David Stansbury continues.

Pictured below is former Devon and Cornwall Police officer, Sergeant David Stansbury, who subsequently served with Hertfordshire Police (where he is currently suspended from duty), who yesterday went on trial at Bristol Brown Court accused of having raped a vulnerable mother at her home multiple times between 23 October and 30 November 2009 while he was on duty:

Officer ‘exploited vulnerable young woman for sexual gratification’, court told

70819289-12068419-image-a-69_1683726494424.jpg

"A woman who has accused a police officer of rape said she "felt obliged to let him do whatever he wanted", a court has been told ..."

Woman 'felt she had no choice' after Plymouth rape, court hears

Could have sworn this lovely person had already appeared on this thread but it seems not. Perhaps I'm having (another) senior moment.

Z0i1aXC.jpeg

Former PC Isaque Rodrigues-Leite, who was convicted last November of four counts of false imprisonment, one count of criminal damage, two counts of assault by beating and one count of controlling and coercive behaviour, and sacked at a misconduct hearing last December, was jailed yesterday for two years and three months.

Met Police PC jailed for abuse that escalated after joining force - BBC News

A former Met Police officer has been jailed for abuse against his wife which a court heard "escalated" after he joined the force. While a serving officer, PC Isaque Rodrigues-Leite trapped his wife in a caravan and a bedroom, hit her with a car, and threatened her with a knife. The trial heard that during arguments he told her "no one will believe you because I am a police officer". The pair met in 2010 and then married in 2014. The early years of the relationship were described as "toxic" and the court was told the abuse "got really bad" in the months after Rodrigues-Leite joined the Met in March 2019.

Mr Dyal said there was a "major escalation" in Rodrigues-Leite's behaviour between March and July that year. In April 2019 he trapped the victim in a caravan after she found messages suggesting he had been unfaithful, the court heard. Three months later, he blockaded her in their bedroom and prevented her from leaving "by pushing her back on to the bed" after she confronted him about messages on his computer revealing he was "paying for sex".

On another occasion during a fight, Rodrigues-Leite raised his first at her and punched a wall, while again refusing to let her leave, the trial heard. When she then left the house to drive away she found her husband in the car already who accelerated the vehicle at her meaning she had to jump on the bonnet to get out of the way. Prosecutor Saul Herman said Rodrigues-Leite then "drove the car back and forth" until she fell on the side road, before telling her: "Look what you made me do."

The victim contacted the police in September 2020 and he was subsequently arrested and charged. His first court appearance was in January 2022 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. His trial date was set for November 2022, but it didn't actually take place until November 2023. He was found guilty of eight offences but not guilty of three others (two more counts of false imprisonment and one count of making threats to kill). His sentencing hearing was set for January 16th but didn't happen until yesterday.

In December a misconduct hearing found that his "conduct amounted to a breach of the Standards of Professional Behaviour" and he was sacked without notice. I'd link to the page about the hearing on the Met's site but it has already been removed. Google have made searching their cache difficult but I was able to extract the text of the page (but not the attached PDF of the Chair's findings).

Misconduct hearing outcome
Officer concerned: Police Constable Isaque Rodrigues-Leite

Date of hearing: 18 December 2023

Outcome summary
PC Rodrigues-Leite who was based at South West Basic Command Unit (BCU), answered an allegation that his conduct amounted to a breach of the Standards of Professional Behaviour.

On 10 November 2023, PC Rodrigues-Leite was convicted of four counts of false imprisonment, one count of criminal damage, two counts of assault by beating and one count of controlling and coercive behaviour.

It was alleged that PC Rodrigues-Leite breached the Standards of Professional Behaviour as set out in Regulation 5 and Schedule 2 of the Police (Conduct) Regulations 2020, namely:
  • Discreditable Conduct

Decision
He was dismissed without notice.

An interesting illustration of the Met's commitment to cleaning things up — by removing items from their website as soon as possible. There is a Met press release about yesterday's sentencing but that too will only be up for a short while.

The delays in the court hearings presumably meant that from the time he was arrested and suspended from duty (I'm guessing sometime in 2021), until the misconduct hearing last December, he was being paid.

He is now on the College of Policing Barred List. As I think I've mentioned before it's not possible to link to entries on the Barred List so here's an archived version.

The suggestion that his abuse "escalated" after he joined the Police, and "no one will believe you because I am a police officer", brings to mind other cases where joining the police seems to have been a means to facilitate abuse. Obviously it would be quite wrong to assume all filth are abusers. But only because some of them are far worse than 'mere' abusers.

"A police constable could be charged over claims he stole cash from a man’s corpse.

The 45-year-old alleged victim was left on a busy north London street for six hours in full view of children while officers waited for an undertaker to remove the body. Anti-corruption detectives this month passed their file of evidence to the Crown Prosecution Service following a lengthy investigation during which CCTV of an officer counting the money was allegedly recovered ..."

Police officer 'stole cash from a man’s corpse' as it lay on a busy street for six hours

“We are aware of the significant impact this will be continuing to have on the man’s family and have been in contact with them while the enquiries progress. A file was passed to the Crown Prosecution Service for a charging decision in March. We await their decision."

Back
Top Bottom