Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

Don't worry folks it's absolutely clear to me and anyone who believes my story, of which I have only revealed miniscule details of, that these cunts clearly have a grudge against me but don't worry, I am nowhere near through making my enquiries.

Over 86,000 allegations were made against police in England and Wales in 2021-22. Only 0.2% resulted in disciplinary proceedings.

4,280 complaints made in Scotland in year to October 2022. Less than 2% led to management action.

If you were minding your own business walking down a street late at night, and a car suddenly mounted the pavement in front of you and two burly fellas came out of it rudely asking you what you were doing, without identifying themselves, would you not be tempted to flee?
but my description is actually what happened in the case you were responding to.

Rosemary Ainslie, the head of the special crime division at the Crown Prosecution Service has announced:

“After carefully considering all of the evidence provided to us by Humberside police, we have authorised charges against Michael Lockwood, 64, for nine offences under the Sexual Offences Act 1956.

“Mr Lockwood has been charged with six counts of indecent assault and three offences of rape against a girl under the age of 16, alleged to have been committed during the 1980s. The Crown Prosecution Service reminds all concerned that criminal proceedings against Mr Lockwood are active and that he has the right to a fair trial.”

65451805-12202111-The_police_watchdog_is_conducting_a_review_to_determine_whether_-a-1_1686905029633.jpg

s300_iopc-logo.JPG

Michael Lockwood was director general of the Independent Office for Police Conduct until he was required to resign in December 2022 and is due to appear at Hull Magistrates' Court on 28 June 2023.

Rosemary Ainslie, the head of the special crime division at the Crown Prosecution Service has announced:

“After carefully considering all of the evidence provided to us by Humberside police, we have authorised charges against Michael Lockwood, 64, for nine offences under the Sexual Offences Act 1956.

“Mr Lockwood has been charged with six counts of indecent assault and three offences of rape against a girl under the age of 16, alleged to have been committed during the 1980s. The Crown Prosecution Service reminds all concerned that criminal proceedings against Mr Lockwood are active and that he has the right to a fair trial.”

65451805-12202111-The_police_watchdog_is_conducting_a_review_to_determine_whether_-a-1_1686905029633.jpg

s300_iopc-logo.JPG

Michael Lockwood was director general of the Independent Office for Police Conduct until he was required to resign in December 2022 and is due to appear at Hull Magistrates' Court on 28 June 2023.
it's strange how when someone like the nefandous lockwood is hauled up on charges senior cps officials pop up to say 'it's really important to ensure he has a fair trial', which hasn't happened in so many other cases over the years like eg the tottenham three, guildford four or craigavon two

it's strange how when someone like the nefandous lockwood is hauled up on charges senior cps officials pop up to say 'it's really important to ensure he has a fair trial', which hasn't happened in so many other cases over the years like eg the tottenham three, guildford four or craigavon two
Yeah, fair trial is not a concept open to all. Oscar Slater anyone?

I think hasn't been posted about yet, from last Month. (Sorry if it has and I missed it.)

Dyfed-Powys this time - "a former officer who behaved "outrageously" by sexually touching a woman in a pub would have been sacked had he not already retired, a police misconduct hearing has concluded."

Simon Williams, a former Dyfed-Powys Police officer, admitted touching the woman without her consent last November. He received a conditional caution.

The hearing was told PC Williams, who previously worked in Ceredigion, retired from the force in March while under investigation.

Surrey Police have the greatest number of complaints against police per officer.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-17 10.00.11.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-17 10.00.11.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2023-06-17 10.01.12.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-17 10.01.12.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2023-06-17 09.54.44.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-17 09.54.44.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2023-06-17 09.58.05.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-17 09.58.05.png
    36 KB · Views: 7
I think the real scandal with this one is he has kept his job after being found guilty of gross misconduct for grabbing a woman around the neck, and giving a pathetic excuse for why he did so. Never mind the excessive force complaint.

He should not have kept his job. For shame Met, for shame.

Back
Top Bottom