Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

That's their claim that they arrived at the scene after the crash reduced to a lie then.

I fucking knew this when I read it. They tried to blame fake news (or something) on social media. People don't go rioting to that level without knowing they're right.

Lying cunts. I'm sure lessons will be learned when the inquiry gets published in 2-3 years.

I fucking knew this when I read it. They tried to blame fake news (or something) on social media. People don't go rioting to that level without knowing they're right.

Lying cunts. I'm sure lessons will be learned when the inquiry gets published in 2-3 years.
I was just about to post the same thing - people don't riot for no reason. They just don't.

I remember watching the coverage of the handsworth riots in Birmingham as a young teenager and even through the biased coverage you could tell people were angry and rioting for a reason.

Lying cunts indeed.

I was just about to post the same thing - people don't riot for no reason. They just don't.

I remember watching the coverage of the handsworth riots in Birmingham as a young teenager and even through the biased coverage you could tell people were angry and rioting for a reason.

Lying cunts indeed.
Ely residents have been complaining about kids riding electric and motor bikes round the streets for a while and asking why police aren’t doing anything about it. What did they expect them to do? There was no excuse for the rioting last night. What purpose does it serve destroying cars of people completely unrelated to the situation?

Ely residents have been complaining about kids riding electric and motor bikes round the streets for a while and asking why police aren’t doing anything about it. What did they expect them to do? There was no excuse for the rioting last night. What purpose does it serve destroying cars of people completely unrelated to the situation?
Well killing two bike riders wasn't the action they were looking for, I expect.

Because they are destroying cars ✊

I don't think a police van chase is proportionate to two kids pissing about on an ebike for a start. Secondly, accidents happen but the lying, the heavy handedness, apparently not calling ambulances. It's shocking and wrong.
What is proportionate?

Whilst Twitter might not be accurate, if it is there was mere minutes between the CCTV showing the coppers chasing, sorry pursuing, the teenagers and them performing CPR on them.

Injuries or fatalities of suspects during police chases are not unheard of, and I am not aware of any other attempts at cover ups, or outrage by local members of the public. It feels almost certain that something dodgy or otherwise a major operational fuckup

Such e-bikes do 25 mph tops, and whereas it is of course possible to die from a crash at that speed, it is a low probability event, and far less for two people. If I had to speculate, my money would be on the coppers abandoning any duty of care towards the safety of those kids and knocking them off their bike, causing them to crash against a brick wall or another police car blocking the street. Or worse still, they were hit at speed by another cop car trying block their escape route, or the chasing van accidentally run them over.

Injuries or fatalities of suspects during police chases are not unheard of, and I am not aware of any other attempts at cover ups, or outrage by local members of the public. It feels almost certain that something dodgy or otherwise a major operational fuckup

Such e-bikes do 25 mph tops, and whereas it is of course possible to die from a crash at that speed, it is a low probability event, and far less for two people. If I had to speculate, my money would be on the coppers abandoning any duty of care towards the safety of those kids and knocking them off their bike, causing them to crash against a brick wall or another police car blocking the street. Or worse still, they were hit at speed by another cop car trying block their escape route, or the chasing van accidentally run them over.
Like this lady? Earlier reported at the time of the accident on this thread but sadly she has succumbed to her injuries:

The IOPC has stated that 'bungling' by Kent Police meant there was a missed opportunity to name Couzens as a sex offender SIX YEARS before Sarah Everard was abducted. This means he wasn't linked to a prior incident in Dover.

Fucking epic, Kent Police.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom