Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

Injuries or fatalities of suspects during police chases are not unheard of, and I am not aware of any other attempts at cover ups, or outrage by local members of the public. It feels almost certain that something dodgy or otherwise a major operational fuckup

Such e-bikes do 25 mph tops, and whereas it is of course possible to die from a crash at that speed, it is a low probability event, and far less for two people. If I had to speculate, my money would be on the coppers abandoning any duty of care towards the safety of those kids and knocking them off their bike, causing them to crash against a brick wall or another police car blocking the street. Or worse still, they were hit at speed by another cop car trying block their escape route, or the chasing van accidentally run them over.
That’s one hell of a leap!

ETA: evidently they can be de restricted so they can actually do speeds of upto 50mph.

Last edited:
Injuries or fatalities of suspects during police chases are not unheard of, and I am not aware of any other attempts at cover ups, or outrage by local members of the public. It feels almost certain that something dodgy or otherwise a major operational fuckup

Such e-bikes do 25 mph tops, and whereas it is of course possible to die from a crash at that speed, it is a low probability event, and far less for two people. If I had to speculate, my money would be on the coppers abandoning any duty of care towards the safety of those kids and knocking them off their bike, causing them to crash against a brick wall or another police car blocking the street. Or worse still, they were hit at speed by another cop car trying block their escape route, or the chasing van accidentally run them over.
allegedly chased into path of oncoming bus by officer who allegedly chased these kids regularly

Hope the bus driver is not too traumatised! :(
wonder if the footage from the bus cameras will ever be released...
PCC Alun Michael sticking to the line today

Mr Michael has denied being misinformed when he previously claimed that no police chase had occurred.
"What happened was footage emerged of something that happened a short time before the road traffic accident, and that too needs to be investigated," he said.
"That was not available to the police or to me at the time when we responded to the first thing that happened, which was a road traffic accident."

Reactions: Ax^
Whilst Twitter might not be accurate, if it is there was mere minutes between the CCTV showing the coppers chasing, sorry pursuing, the teenagers and them performing CPR on them.
Apparently Twitter was accurate - police seen on CCTV at 17.59 following the boys, incident called in at 18.03.

4 minutes. What happened in those 4 minutes?

And from Australia, where things seem to be moving far quicker than here - the senior constable Kristian White who tasered the 95 year old woman in a nursing home has been charged with ABH, common assault and recklessly causing GBH:

Court date set for July.

And from Australia, where things seem to be moving far quicker than here - the senior constable Kristian White who tasered the 95 year old woman in a nursing home has been charged with ABH, common assault and recklessly causing GBH:

Court date set for July.

Tazering some one that old could be deadly. Absolutely outrageous behaviour. Somebody should tazer that cunt in the nuts.

And an inquiry has held that the overdose of a man in custody in Hamilton (near Motherwell) could not have been prevented despite the police 'losing focus' and failing to remove abag of cocaine from his mouth (bag was sealed and intact on removal, it's estimated he took a fuckton of drugs before being arrested.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ax^
edcraw posted this in the Chris Kaba thread:

Chris Kaba, 24, shot dead by police in Streatham, Mon 5th Sept 2022

and I think it's very much relevant here too. Twitter thread on British police lies:

which also links to this smaller thread on the same subject:

View attachment 375967

Artfully choreographed by cop comms boss Dick Fedorcio, the spin doctor who shined their shit from before the MacPherson Report through to the Leveson Inquiry, who actually wanted to bring hacking-era NOTW deputy editor Neil Wallis in as his number 2 at New Scotland Yard.

Last edited:
And in Manchester, an appeal to overturn a rape conviction is no longer to be opposed by Greater Manchester Police after DNA testing showed another man's DNA on the victim's clothing. The man convicted of the rape, Andrew Malkinson has always maintained his innocence, and the victim made it clear to the police that she left deep scratches on her attacker's face, which Malkinson bore no evidence of.

It's abhorrent to me that the police fail to apply basic common sense and logic when identifying suspects - the victim's fingernails were damaged, there's photographs to prove it, yet her description appears to have been ignored.

Be ashamed, GMP.

According to one of the tabloids they were riding a Sur-ron e-bike. They can do 50. One of my lads mates was killed on something similar last year. They need regulating before even more kids bite the dust on them.

South Wales Police Chief says officers involved in fatal Cardiff crash have not been questioned under caution then walks out of press conference

Twitter link

View attachment cardiff.mp4

who the fuck knows the ins and outs of the incident itself. but we can say for sure that the OB have had an absolute shocker in terms of communication.

who the fuck knows the ins and outs of the incident itself. but we can say for sure that the OB have had an absolute shocker in terms of communication.

hmm demonising the community and kids appears to be order of the day

fuck off with that twitter and sun/mail and other reactionary right wing view points ,

blame the dead first

not you in particular but the amount of effort to make them look like wronguns and the police as the helpful community works is more than likely ballocks in this case
a community does not react like that without reason

even seen the bbc bringing up 30 year old riots to give the police a option out

:mad:

Last edited:
do you ?

seeming as defending the police is an odd option in the last few years

surely the police are community based and won't do no harm

and completely honest about not being involved in chasing the kids 4 minutes before the incident and using language to hide the fact
but the bollards they could not get through

not our fault gov

they already be caught lying once fella

:hmm:

According to one of the tabloids they were riding a Sur-ron e-bike. They can do 50. One of my lads mates was killed on something similar last year. They need regulating before even more kids bite the dust on them.
I lost count of how many times people nearly rode into me on the pavement when I commuted in London. There absolutely needs to be more regulation.

do you ?

seeming as defending the police is an odd option in the last few years

surely the police are community based and won't do no harm

and completely honest about not being involved in chasing the kids 4 minutes before the incident and using language to hide the fact
but the bollards they could not get through

not our fault gov

they already be caught lying once fella

:hmm:
yeah, I said they were caught lying. that was my entire point. the rest is waffle.

Back
Top Bottom