Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

Ah the so called independent IOPC who do nothing but refer the complaints over to the police to investigate (is whitewash and bury in the bin) The system is corrupt, outdated and no longer serves a purpose. It needs changing.
I'm not sure how you can question the independence of the IOPC, it's literally in the name and that's good enough for me.

I mean, it's not like the whole filthy cess-pit is stuffed with Blue Line Mafia or anything, is it?

265 Investigators and Lead Investigators
Ex-police officers: 52
Ex-police civilians: 32
Both: 6
Total ex-police: 90
Pork quotient: 0.33 (33%)

52 Operations Team Leaders and Deputy Senior Investigators
Ex-police officers: 14
Ex-police civilians: 3
Both: 2
Total ex-police: 19
Pork quotient: 0.365 (36.5%)

24 Operations Managers and Senior Investigators
Ex-police officers: 8
Ex-police civilians: 1
Both: 1
Total ex-police: 10
Pork quotient: 0.417 (41.7%)

76 Assessment/Appeals & Reviews staff
Ex-police officers: 0
Ex-police civilians: 4
Both: 1
Total ex-police: 5
Pork quotient: 0.066 (6.6%)

10 Appeals & Reviews Managers
Ex-police officers: 0
Ex-police civilians: 4
Both: 0
Total ex-police: 4
Pork quotient: 0.400 (40%)

DBS only lists your criminal convictions, then the employer uses that information and decides to give you the job or not...

there is the enhanced DBS which can include information other than convictions though (as in serious allegations that never got as far as court, being barred from working with children and / or vulnerable adults) - this can only be sought where person is in (or applying for) the sort of job that is exempted from the rehabilitation of offenders act.

i would have thought that police officer would be one.

there is the enhanced DBS which can include information other than convictions though (as in serious allegations that never got as far as court, being barred from working with children and / or vulnerable adults) - this can only be sought where person is in (or applying for) the sort of job that is exempted from the rehabilitation of offenders act.

i would have thought that police officer would be one.

Enhanced checks can show anything on the police database however it's totally pointless if it hasn't been logged in the first place.
indeed enhanced ones have more than just your convictions and include the barring registers, still incomplete going by mine (unless I imagined some of my past life)

Reactions: bmd
I have an acquaintance who’s filth and was looking to branch out and start a kids face painting business, I mentioned that of course he’s DBS’d and was stunned to learn they are not. I did report that here some years ago. He’s ex-Met and a big fan of Dick. Moved away a couple of years ago but comes back from time to time. If we have drinks I inevitably start needling the cunt, luckily he likes nips with his pints and can never remember the grief I give him. There’s another thing, he’s the only acquaintance I have that takes nips with pints, today’s rapist pig seems to be a heavy drinker too…. Lots of similarities with all these scum.

Edit; SpookyFrank he’s on your patch now…

DBS only lists your criminal convictions, then the employer uses that information and decides to give you the job or not...

It can include information that has come to the attention of the police. Carrick was interviewed a few times after allegations were made. If his DBS was checked then it would reflect that and based on his role I would expect him to be removed from duty and sacked for gross negligence.

I have an acquaintance who’s filth and was looking to branch out and start a kids face painting business, I mentioned that of course he’s DBS’d and was stunned to learn they are not. I did report that here some years ago. He’s ex-Met and a big fan of Dick. Moved away a couple of years ago but comes back from time to time. If we have drinks I inevitably start needling the cunt, luckily he likes nips with his pints and can never remember the grief I give him. There’s another thing, he’s the only acquaintance I have that takes nips with pints, today’s rapist pig seems to be a heavy drinker too…. Lots of similarities with all these scum.

Edit; SpookyFrank he’s on your patch now…

That could be because it's expected that a parent will be present. I feel the same as you, it's work with children that should be DBS checked.

I’m opposed to the death penalty under present conditions because it would be abused, but in a fairer society it would be absolutely essential to exterminate depraved vermin like this cop.

There's now talk in parliament of sacking the coppers responsible for keeping this evil fucker in the met. Words like 'collusion' being used, which for ordinary mortals would lead to criminal charges rather than disciplinary proceedings.

They're sweating this time. They know consent for policing is on a knife edge.

My DBS is checked monthly. I do not work for the police.

Interesting what this says about over-checking. I think it answers your question too, Bahnhof Strasse

The process and criteria of obtaining a DBS check is set out in law and only those professions / people meeting the strict criteria of working “Unsupervised” or “Regularly” with the same group of children require the check.

This definition of “Regularly” is once a week or more, or 4 or more days in a 30 day period. Children’s entertainers / DJ’s do not meet this new criteria and therefore do not require the DBS check.

It is in fact unlawful to be told they must provide one. Whilst parents may feel reassured that everyone has a criminal record check, the government’s child care experts have deemed that over-checking is probably more harmful, so these kinds of checks have been scaled back for some time now.

Any questions regarding this please call UK DBS helpline (and ask if kids entertainers needs DBS check for a one off event with teachers or parents present)

Last edited:
Yeah, muscovyduck, it's a little unsettling. Paedophiles look for the gaps but there has to be a line somewhere and that's it. If I had to guess I would say that the thinking behind it is that grooming needs regular contact.

Anyway! A DBS check, perhaps with certain tweaks to the law, would have stopped this man in his tracks. If the police were subject to them.

You're going to have to show your workings on this

I thought I had earlier on! Anyway, the Disclosure and Barring Service would check police records for each request. The intelligence on there for, say, this one would be taken as evidence of unsuitability to be a member of the police force. That would, however, require a change of the current law. This change to the law would mean that the police could no longer ignore that intelligence.

It gets better, the BBC is reporting as breaking news that he's been sacked from the Met.

That's fucking epic.
I think they are supposed to wait until the conclusion of legal proceedings before they can discipline. As surprising as it may seem I don't think this is a(nother) back mark against the Met.

Reactions: bmd
The home secretary is now reminding police forces to look behind the cupboards for any remaining bad apples. You never know, there may be one or two left. Stroll on.

Let's be honest while most cops do a decent job (even if they are cunts) I have no doubt that thousands of them have all sorts of horrors in their closets. The 1000 or so under investigation is probably the tip of the iceberg

Back
Top Bottom