Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fash attack? or pay back?

Well the alternative is having fash goose-stepping around East London, which presumably you support?
it is not 'either / or'. clapton are not holding back the fash, like some gallant thin red line. your dichotomy is artificial. incidentally, i haven't seen clapton do anything about the fash in e.g. barking and dagenham, havering, redbridge. last time i looked barking and dagenham etc were in east london...

it is not 'either / or'. clapton are not holding back the fash, like some gallant thin red line. your dichotomy is artificial. incidentally, i haven't seen clapton do anything about the fash in e.g. barking and dagenham, havering, redbridge. last time i looked barking and dagenham etc were in east london...

It's heartening that you took the time to research reasons for your neutrality on this matter.

It's heartening that you took the time to research reasons for your neutrality on this matter.
it's disheartening you think i am neutral on the subject or in any way favourable to the fash. simply put i don't think there's any real mileage in clapton as ultras. they've set themselves up as something they're not.

it's disheartening you think i am neutral on the subject or in any way favourable to the fash. simply put i don't think there's any real mileage in clapton as ultras. they've set themselves up as something they're not.

Sectarianism within bottom-up antifascism doesn't work. Come on pickman's, this is ABC stuff.

They are being attacked by fascists. Maybe you shrug your shoulders at that but I don't.

My enemy's enemy isn't necessarily my friend. As some of our Celtic comrades know only too well.

There's plenty of opportunity to fight the fash, without rushing to do it under the auspices of CU. Not least of all because I might turn up, get spat at, and then touted on.

First they came for the Ultras, but I am not an Ultra, so I shrugged on the internet about it.
Then they were on my doorstep, and all the other left groupsicles did fuck all as we disagree over a passage in Das Kapital. And I wondered out loud to myself: How did this happen?

First they came for the Ultras, but I am not an Ultra, so I shrugged on the internet about it.
Then they were on my doorstep, and all the other left groupsicles did fuck all as we disagree over a passage in Das Kapital. And I wondered out loud to myself: How did this happen?
no one says 'das kapital' any more, it's simply 'capital'; it's 'groupuscles' not groupsicles; i'm not going to post up any action i may be thinking of on the internet for obvious reasons. finally, i am not surprised you're playing pastor niemoller.

no one says 'das kapital' any more, it's simply 'capital'; it's 'groupuscles' not groupsicles; i'm not going to post up any action i may be thinking of on the internet for obvious reasons. finally, i am not surprised you're playing pastor niemoller.

Why are you not surprised by it?

Back
Top Bottom