Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

I'm not sure who you're (presumably, can't be arsed to check) having a dig at but this isn't helpful.

I was agreeing with you. As you had said
Quite a few of the comments in the last couple of pages feel unnecessarily aggressive

Id assumed you had read the last two pages.

In that case not sure what comments you mean

Spymaster was being his usual self. Apart from that I don't see where the aggressive comments are in last few pages

Last edited:
I was agreeing with you. As you had said

Id assumed you had read the last two pages.

In that case not sure what comments you mean
I had read them. Doesn't mean I can remember exactly who came out with which insult. But since you're pursuing this, your comments are some of the ones I'm referring to.

I don't want to contribute further to the derail so going to leave it there.

I had read them. Doesn't mean I can remember exactly who came out with which insult. But since you're pursuing this, your comments are some of the ones I'm referring to.

I don't want to contribute further to the derail so going to leave it there.

How come?

People are entitled not to agree with me. Apart from that I try my best to be civil. Apart from occasional lapse after a few drinks it's not my style on Urban And as I'm not drinking at all at moment I'm pretty level headed.

I also try to read up on stuff and not just to launch into people.

Last edited:
Calling him out.

Why are you backing him? It’s a cunt of a thing to say to someone we all know well.
Tbh I was really surprised to see that slur levelled at you, it's clearly not true. We all know spycops have peculiar jobs and no backstory whereas you obvs have and so many of us have seen you so often over the years you'd have come a cropper if you were a copper long before now.

It just doesn't seem to have any basis other than dislike.
I spent a very pleasant evening with Badgers and Spymaster, both excellent company - not to mention that curry where you and tb came too. Spy may not like me saying, but his cunty persona is nothing like what he's like off the boards - or when it comes to helping urbs where he's been instrumental in fundraising for many urbs in need. Spy's a man of many talents but he's not a cop of any stripe

I spent a very pleasant evening with Badgers and Spymaster, both excellent company - not to mention that curry where you and tb came too. Spy may not like me saying, but his cunty persona is nothing like what he's like off the boards - or when it comes to helping urbs where he's been instrumental in fundraising for many urbs in need. Spy's a man of many talents but he's not a cop of any stripe
You’re not undercover too are you?

Garfield used to accuse me of being undercover :thumbs:

Me, you and Spy would be a dream undercover team :cool:

I have no idea WTF has happened over the last few pages, because I've hardly been on here the last couple of days, I spotted a massive derail, and just scroll past it all.

But, I'll say these two things -

1 - There's no way that Edie is racist, and anyone suggesting she is, is a complete loon.

2- The suggestion that Spymaster is an undercover cop, who has never been on a demo, is so fucking funny, considering I first met him & Roadkill on that massive anti-Gaza war march many years ago, and several times since.

I have no idea WTF has happened over the last few pages, because I've hardly been on here the last couple of days, I spotted a massive derail, and just scroll past it all.

But, I'll say these two things -

1 - There's no way that Edie is racist, and anyone suggesting she is, is a complete loon.

2- The suggestion that Spymaster is an undercover cop, who has never been on a demo, is so fucking funny, considering I first met him & Roadkill on that massive anti-Gaza war march many years ago, and several times since.

Perhaps you should read them properly.

I've been for example accused of being aggressive poster on past pages.

Which is baseless.accusation. When I asked why get no reply.

If the problem is aggressive posting how is it that Spymaster can habitually go around on these boards telling people they are Fucking idiots etc and it not be called out as aggressive posting?

I can take it on the chin. But what I object to is the double standard.

I don't have particular problem with Spymaster. But as someone who can see politics boards are a bear pit I see some posters getting treated differently from others.

Last edited:
Perhaps you should read them properly.

I've been for example accused of being aggressive poster on past pages.

Which is baseless.accusation. When I asked why get no reply.

If the problem is aggressive posting how is it that Spymaster can habitually go around on these boards telling people they are Fucking idiots etc and it not be called out as aggressive posting?

I can take it on the chin. But what I object to is the double standard.

I've not got time to waste reading a massive derail, that has basically buggered this thread for me, I am sorry if you are hurt by being accused of being aggressive by someone, but that has nothing to do with me, I am not a mod.

The only points I made was - Edie is not racist, and Spy is not a bloody cop, those points stand, I have no idea why you've quoted my post, in a weird attempt to drag me into a drama I have no interest in TBH. 🤷‍♂️

I've not got time to waste reading a massive derail, that has basically buggered this thread for me, I am sorry if you are hurt by being accused of being aggressive by someone, but that has nothing to do with me, I am not a mod.

The only points I made was - Edie is not racist, and Spy is not a bloody cop, those points stand, I have no idea why you've quoted my post, in a weird attempt to drag me into a drama I have no interest in TBH. 🤷‍♂️

I'm not hurt.

You are making accusations based on not reading the thread properly.

I'm not dragging you into a drama. You decided to wade in making a post based on no proper reading of the thread.

Id say don't make statements on a thread unless you have read it properly

FWIW, I can't recall anyone suggesting that Edie is racist. They did make a post that I now know to be making a point about the lingering colonial mind-set of our political elite, that included racist terms. That's always a potentially risky thing when we're all just communicating through what we can read on the screen. I'll admit that I didn't appreciate or understand some of their posting yesterday and I think others struggled as well.

Hopefully the thread has moved on from there; I think there's actually been some interesting discussion.

Back
Top Bottom