Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2023-24

elbows

It hasnt launched quite yet but they've started revealing prices today.

Haaland is 14.0, Salah is 12.5, Son 9.0, Odegaard and Fernandes 8.5, Watkins 8.0, Mitoma, Trippier and Eze 6.5. Mbuemo is 6.5 too and moves to midfield.

I heard that something is changing this season but I've no idea what yet.

It hasnt relaunched yet but the website is going through the step of getting us to reconfirm our account details, setup a new password etc.

It hasnt relaunched yet but the website is going through the step of getting us to reconfirm our account details, setup a new password etc.
Did that yesterday pain in the arse , got so many passwords for Fantasy Football to delete on my phone

I'd hate it if somebody hacked my account and um... changed my vice captain or something.

I'd hate it if somebody hacked my account and um... changed my vice captain or something.
Two seasons ago mine did get hacked , loads of players transferred in/out , loads of points expended . I contacted them about security etc and got the normal change password etc advice but I read on one forum that hacking accounts isn't as rare as I thought it was.

Two seasons ago mine did get hacked , loads of players transferred in/out , loads of points expended . I contacted them about security etc and got the normal change password etc advice but I read on one forum that hacking accounts isn't as rare as I thought it was.
Think this happened to me a few times last season hence my awful points totals after Christmas. Annoying.

why would anybody do that? seems a bit pointless.

Take Diaz, Cancelo and Antony out of that and switch them for 4.5m sub options and you've got enough to put Haaland and and a decent low priced forward in for two of your three front line.

Crazy.

I've built (what I consider to be) an awesome starting 11. Sadly my subs are bobbins.

Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 23.23.07.png

hmm, that's my initial attempt. I managed to pick 14 players before running out of money, deleted four and auto picked. Ending up here. It doesn't look a terrible first draft (although I haven't got a fucking clue who Drager is)

I'm in. Thrillwall. Is there a head to head or other pin number required? Have forgot the routine since i last played.

the two leagues seem to be up and running

what's the deal for setting up the H2H league?

and (while i'm ok) what's the deal for anyone who wasn't in last year to join either / both leagues?

Well the tradition with the H2H league is that last seasons winner sets up this seasons league.

Lazy Llama could you unpin last seasons thread and pin this one instead? Many thanks.

Hi guys what a palavar trying to re-register to the fantasy league. Still have the same name but no access to last years league and H2H/Cups comps. Would appreciate the codes thanks.

Hi guys what a palavar trying to re-register to the fantasy league. Still have the same name but no access to last years league and H2H/Cups comps. Would appreciate the codes thanks.
You appear to be auto enrolled into the league, we aint set the H2H up yet.

This is what comes up when i try to renew my leagus from last season.

:confused:

i get this, and don't think i did anything

1690844488112.png

are you using the same account details and everything?

although would be good if the code/s either get posted or someone says 'PM me for codes' as there might be people who weren't in it last year - don't think we want to be a closed shop.

Back
Top Bottom