Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

F1 2021

aye its hard to tell first race at the place

Max has big travelling fans so some booing for Lewis as well

the max methinks that reaction was from Racing fans

Someone on a podcast this week suggested that Lewis has been alluding to how long he's been in F1 in various ways recently, and that it was quite possibly a little bit of mind games aimed at his far junior counterpart, and he just did it again talking to Coulthard, bringing up his "years of experience".

Driver of the day, FFS. Presumably an ironic award. Demolition derby, throw it off the outside of the corner to stop anyone getting past “of the day”

So I understand the drivers championship is now equal with Hamilton and Verstapen, with Verstapen having more race wins.

But what is the score with the constructors championship?

When talking about Max's tactics/race-craft let's not forget he is racing for his first ever World Championship.

The pressure on him is simply immense.

When talking about Max's tactics/race-craft let's not forget he is racing for his first ever World Championship.

The pressure on him is simply immense.
I almost said a couple of minutes ago, it will be interesting if his style changes at all once he has won one.

It clearly seems to be at least somewhat simply his style, but aye, he might be just a leeeeeeetle more circumspect once he's got that first one under his belt.

Max up infront of the headmaster soon
For the "brake test" incident?

I reckon Max was slowing to let Hammy past as instructed, Hammy hadn't a clue what was happening and vacillated about what to do, and ran into the back of him.

I don't think Max did a dirty here.

But I know nothing.

For the "brake test" incident?

I reckon Max was slowing to let Hammy past as instructed, Hammy hadn't a clue what was happening and vacillated about what to do, and ran into the back of him.

I don't think Max did a dirty here.

But I know nothing.
Yes that's the incedent, but the race control really fucked this race up, Max was clearly told but was Lewis? It seems not

Back
Top Bottom