Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime

Finally got round to watching the film and though it's not the best stylistically, the evidence presented, including senior Republicans, high-ranking military officials and respected journalists, all points to prior knowledge within the US Gov of what was going to happen on 911 and a widescale media cover-up, or at least fear of telling the truth that subsequently ensued and is still prevalent.

And not a holgram theory in sight. This is damning political evidence of duplicity in the US Government.

Surely those of us who post on this forum can at least agree with that? Only then can we get the groundswell of public support needed to demand a full-scale independent investigation into what happened on that day.

It will happen eventually, you know. I'll bet my tin foil hat on it :)

squeegee said:
Finally got round to watching the film and though it's not the best stylistically, the evidence presented, including senior Republicans, high-ranking military officials and respected journalists, all points to prior knowledge within the US Gov of what was going to happen on 911 and a widescale media cover-up, or at least fear of telling the truth that subsequently ensued and is still prevalent.

And not a holgram theory in sight. This is damning political evidence of duplicity in the US Government.

Surely those of us who post on this forum can at least agree with that? Only then can we get the groundswell of public support needed to demand a full-scale independent investigation into what happened on that day.

It will happen eventually, you know. I'll bet my tin foil hat on it :)
Well, as recent Israeli attack on Lebanon shows, the warmakers, continue to set the agenda.

As Lorie Van Auken put it a couple of years back, "Sept. 11 was an enormous intelligence failure, and yet nothing was done to fix our intelligence after 9/11, and that same intelligence apparatus took us into Iraq."

But yes, the level of, uhh, choreographed incompetance of the various US organs of state (even, in some cases, in the face of impassioned pleas and campaigns by sincere staff) is breathtaking.

And although she and the other Jersey Girls have already arguably changed the course of history, by successfully petitioning for the 9/11 Commission (in the teeth of Bush's opposition) many of the questions they wanted the Commission to address remain unanswered.

Back
Top Bottom