Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

Sounds like suicide from the reports, not sure it’s relevant to this thread. The hundreds of pedestrians killed by trains should apparently be disregarded according to some posters, “because they would have found another way to do it” and it’s solved by mental health treatment not safety measures relating to that mode of transport. Not sure I agree but there we go.

Sounds like suicide from the reports, not sure it’s relevant to this thread. The hundreds of pedestrians killed by trains should apparently be disregarded according to some posters, “because they would have found another way to do it” and it’s solved by mental health treatment not safety measures relating to that mode of transport. Not sure I agree but there we go.
Yeah - you’re definitely in the realise the danger of cars but don’t give a shit category.

I’m sure you’re not pro gun but if you were in the US you prob would be.

Thread on how speed limiters have been around for a century but car companies have actively campaigned against them. Blood on their hands.

(Please no more pics of your dead mother Spymaster - too emotional for me x)

Last edited:
Thread on how speed limiters have been around for a century but car companies have actively campaigned against them. Blood on their hands.

(Please no more pics of your dead mother Spymaster - too emotional for me x)

It has always struck me as odd how “this car can go from 0-100 in 0.2 seconds” has been such a selling point.

It’s cool but there’s few places where you’ll get to even two thirds of that speed on a regular basis

It has always struck me as odd how “this car can go from 0-100 in 0.2 seconds” has been such a selling point.

It’s cool but there’s few places where you’ll get to even two thirds of that speed on a regular basis
Yes - it’s indicative of how people see cars as a status symbol rather than just a means of transport. Some people have very sad little lives.

Inappropriate Language
She was such a beautiful lady. RIP 🪦

A beautiful angel taken from us too soon 😢

Oh - not looking so good there. Must’ve been a horrid way to go.

Oh dear - the illness obviously progressed quickly. Must have been awful for you - no wonder you turned to drink.

She loved a good ride 😉

Fuck sakes, can you stop this please, it’s grotesque and bang out of order.

Back
Top Bottom