Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

Think you’ve shat the bed, Ed.

No one’s interested now that they realise you’re a bit deranged ☹️

Last edited:
Oh sorry - please do tell me where the being too much of a dick line is.
You've crossed it and have now been warned. Don't do it again, please. Spymaster also gets a warning for inappropriate content.
Take any discussion about this to the feedback forum as this thread has been disrupted enough.

You've crossed it and have now been warned. Don't do it again, please. Spymaster also gets a warning for inappropriate content.
Take any discussion about this to the feedback forum as this thread has been disrupted enough.
Fair enough - look forward to spy stopping posting his trolling pics. Oh…

So has anyone read Kwasi Kwarteng's book on traffic congestion in the UK yet? Soon he'll be Chancellor so will presumably set about implementing his ideas, perhaps via Nadine Doris as transport secretary.

Of course not, I’ve got better things to do. But also I’m not an anti-car propagandist and so don’t need to prepare myself to fight what’s coming.
Some one called Kwasi on Goodreads likes it!

Someone else points out it doesn’t mention bikes though.

5358DB2F-2D88-40DB-9691-88822B98DF04.jpeg

Doesn’t sound worth it really also unsure what qualifies him to talk about this.

Fair enough - look forward to spy stopping posting his trolling pics.

Yeah, but I’d a shame because I had some good ones lined-up.

Anyway, every time I post a question mark on this thread from now on, everyone is going to picture you bumming a goat.

Yeah, but I’d a shame because I had some good ones lined-up.

Anyway, every time I post a question mark on this thread from now on, everyone is going to picture you bumming a goat.
Maybe you should just stop posting here if nothing you add will be on topic?

You're banned from this thread for a fortnight. And before you complain, you were due another warning after your 'bumming a goat' comment but that would have tipped you into a temporary board wide ban. I suggest you stop pissing about for a while as another warning will still see you banned for some time.

Probably better listening to someone like Peter Walker on these things than someone that rates their own books on Goodreads. Certainly seems to have a point here.

615BBE46-314C-48E0-8BC2-6C34FF25D777.jpeg

He also seems to have a few more readers for his book.

On drugs, uninsured, using a phone, speeding - kills a cyclists - fine for him to drive again in less than three years.

Meanwhile this is what the transport secretary is focusing on.

Feel this got a bit lost. How can anyone justify this?

I have just had a grown man crying at me because I was going a bit slow across the golf club carpark - 15kmph which is ok, it's a sunday, we are not in a rush to cross the carpark. But he was. And he beeped his little Audi horn. So I put my bike down and wandered over to his car door. And he got very distressed and shouted that he was entited to beep his horn because I was riding slowly. He got out of his Audi. Like a child. Shouting. I didnt even say anything.
So there you have it. Audi baby man.

And given he is leaving it in a carpark for a few hours while he plays another small dick exercise. I was thinking I would go decorate his car. Maybe a little dick on the bonnet. Or write Angry man, and he will get angry.

Maybe a smiley - that will cheer him up.

Fuck me - if you think cars are an efficient way of moving individual people through west London then you really are thick.
I used to live and work in west London. Get the tube to Heathrow every day. Sometimes well meaning colleagues would offer me a lift home. Along the M4 which was utterly pointless as it took more time than public transport. Just sit in traffic listening to crapitalFM. Not my idea of a good life.

And given he is leaving it in a carpark for a few hours while he plays another small dick exercise. I was thinking I would go decorate his car. Maybe a little dick on the bonnet. Or write Angry man, and he will get angry.

Maybe a smiley - that will cheer him up.
Please keep us updated.

Since cars are getting bigger the size of parking spaces looks like it’s going to be increased. How about manufacturers just build to the size of parking spaces. Such a bizarre way of looking at things.

8B682D69-F54A-4653-BA38-053E4B0596F2.jpeg

View attachment 336369

Observed on a brief trip to the English countryside where we know everyone really wants to support better bus services and better access to bus services.

No doubt there was such little demand for buses due to the sparse population that they decided to replace occasional gas-guzzling creak-wagons with a lean efficient volunteer-owned-SUV on-demand service.

Since cars are getting bigger the size of parking spaces looks like it’s going to be increased. How about manufacturers just build to the size of parking spaces. Such a bizarre way of looking at things.

Why do they make doors taller now than in the 13th century, instead of just restricting the height of adults by ensuring children are perpetually malnourished?

No doubt there was such little demand for buses due to the sparse population that they decided to replace occasional gas-guzzling creak-wagons with a lean efficient volunteer-owned-SUV on-demand service.
I also noted that the volunteer driven SUVs were all down at a nearby village, adding to the sense of quaint tranquility everyone loves about the traditional English village and its village green.

Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 14.32.24.jpg

I also noted that the volunteer driven SUVs were all down at a nearby village, adding to the sense of quaint tranquility everyone loves about the traditional English village and its village green.

Oh if only the yokel locals all worked the fields and hitched rides about the place on the haywains, what a delightfully quaint scene that would make when you zoom through on your tourist trip.

Why do they make doors taller now than in the 13th century, instead of just restricting the height of adults by ensuring children are perpetually malnourished?

Malnutrition started properly in the industrial revolution. Smaller doors were mostly due to keeping the place warm.

Average heights dipped from (iirc) late 1700 to mid 1900s due to the working class being shafted and removed from the commons.

Where the consultation to allow bigger cars on our roads? Why do we just except this blindly. Think it has very little to do with people getting bigger anyway

Oh if only the yokel locals all worked the fields and hitched rides about the place on the haywains, what a delightfully quaint scene that would make when you zoom through on your tourist trip.
Love how you Tories always love to talk about social justice only when it’s things that effect your middle class lifestyles.

Back
Top Bottom