Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

The poor driver of this car must have had a brain aneurysm and forgotten how to find reverse gear…. or something 🤷

I think it's maomao staging an anti-car protest by blocking the road with a car he's just stolen - he's realised he's gone too far but doesn't know how to drive so can't really back down. Should probably stick to encouraging young people to deflate car tyres at 2am.

I think it's maomao staging an anti-car protest by blocking the road with a car he's just stolen - he's realised he's gone too far but doesn't know how to drive so can't really back down. Should probably stick to encouraging young people to deflate car tyres at 2am.
👍keep it up!

Where have I done this please? As you only know me from my posts on Urban I don't think anything you've ever seen me post could be described as addressed to young people.

I must have you got confused with teuchter, an easy mistake to make on this thread.

Can’t help but smile every time this happens 😀

What, painted cycle non-lanes get obstructed by a fossil-fuel-leaking wreck that could have seriously injured someone? Yes I'm sure it's hilarious and a much better outcome than a more visible bollard actually having the intended effect without the aforementioned consequences.

What, painted cycle non-lanes get obstructed by a fossil-fuel-leaking wreck that could have seriously injured someone? Yes I'm sure it's hilarious and a much better outcome than a more visible bollard actually having the intended effect without the aforementioned consequences.
This bollard has had the intended effect of stopping people driving on the pavement!

This bollard has had the intended effect of stopping people driving on the pavement!

No, we've done this before. It didn't prevent the car from going on the pavement, it prevented it from going off it.

It's like banning swimming in a reservoir and attempting to enforce it not by e.g. building a fence but by drowning anyone found swimming there.

It's like banning swimming in a reservoir and attempting to enforce it not by e.g. building a fence but by drowning anyone found swimming there.
Would probably put a stop to it pretty quickly tbh.

It there was a normal bollard there pretty sure it would be knocked over regularly. This one’s much better value for money - plus the added benefit of being able to laugh a shit drivers 😀

Would probably put a stop to it pretty quickly tbh.

It there was a normal bollard there pretty sure it would be knocked over regularly. This one’s much better value for money - plus the added benefit of being able to laugh a shit drivers 😀

You’d rather have cars mount pavements and endanger pedestrians so you can laugh at them, than have a solution that prevents cars mounting pavements in the first place? Presumably you’d also be in favour of slats in pavements designed to capture bike wheels and send the rider sprawling?

You’d rather have cars mount pavements and endanger pedestrians so you can laugh at them, than have a solution that prevents cars mounting pavements in the first place? Presumably you’d also be in favour of slats in pavements designed to capture bike wheels and send the rider sprawling?
🥱

Back
Top Bottom