Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

Good podcast here on how Tesla is basically a fraud - chargers linked to diesel generators and self driving cars that don’t work. Basically a poor attempt by a car manufacturer to keep their dying business model going.

Last edited:
Fuck it - actually, let’s really just ban cars!

Looks like careful and considerate driving to me.

Man says somethings slightly loudly. Cyclist is obliviously so distressed and endangered that they have time reach around and activate their camera's clip-recording button.

Here you go platinumsage - good article on what people actually mean when we say “ban cars”.

It's not a good article. It's someone living next to a metro station in a in city projecting their own needs and desires on everyone else.

Besides, teuchter made it clear in the OP that this thread was about "eliminating the private car from the planet forever", whereas what that article makes clear is that the author simply wants to gentrify his neighbourhood, and gives no consideration to anyone who might not want to live their entire lives on the NY subway.

Looks like careful and considerate driving to me.

Man says somethings slightly loudly. Cyclist is obliviously so distressed and endangered that they have time reach around and activate their camera's clip-recording button.
I’m pretty sure that you’re not so much of a twat that you do actually think it’s okay to hell “GET OUT OF THE FOOKING WAY!!” at someone using the correct lane at a roundabout but it is hard to tell sometimes.

It's not a good article. It's someone living next to a metro station in a in city projecting their own needs and desires on everyone else.

Besides, teuchter made it clear in the OP that this thread was about "eliminating the private car from the planet forever", whereas what that article makes clear is that the author simply wants to gentrify his neighbourhood, and gives no consideration to anyone who might not want to live their entire lives on the NY subway.
Oh - you are actually really really stupid. Okay.

I’m pretty sure that you’re not so much of a twat that you do actually think it’s okay to hell “GET OUT OF THE FOOKING WAY!!” at someone using the correct lane at a roundabout but it is hard to tell sometimes.

You want to ban cars because a driver shouted at someone?

Car nutters: LtNs BlOcK tEh EmErGeNcY sErViCeS!!!1!!

Also car nutters: FUCK THE EMERGENCY SERVICES!!! WE NEED ALL THE ROAD SPACE TO PARK OUR GIANT CARS!!!!
In this case, they seem willing to allow the emergency services through as long as they are allowed to block the pavements instead.

In this case, they seem willing to allow the emergency services through as long as they are allowed to block the pavements instead.
I guess I could do the same for their paper thin care for people with disabilities.

Basically car culture is toxic.

Last edited:

The council could widen the road by compulsorily purchasing their tiny front yards and recouping the cost via a residents parking permit scheme. They won't of course, because it's easier for the council to just encourage people to park their cars oin neighbouring roads on the pavements.

The council could widen the road by compulsorily purchasing their tiny front yards and recouping the cost via a residents parking permit scheme. They won't of course, because it's easier for the council to just encourage people to park their cars oin neighbouring roads on the pavements.
The council should pay money to purchase extra parking for people!! Fuck me - you’re really really really thick! Exactly why the pro car lot have stopped posting here - embarrassing.

Fuel price protesters using similar tactics to Inuslate Britain to highlight their concerns today.

I wonder if there's any crossover between drivers protesting against fuel prices and drivers who lost the plot when Insulate Britain prevented them from driving around on cheap fuel a few months back.

Back
Top Bottom