Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

I don’t have audio so why is the cyclist in the right-hand lane for so long when both lanes are left turn only? I presume it’s just because they’re “entitled” to be, despite Highway Code rule 137.

I don’t have audio so why is the cyclist in the right-hand lane for so long when both lanes are left turn only? I presume it’s just because they’re “entitled” to be, despite Highway Code rule 137.
Not sure - but whatever the reason doesn’t mean the driver can undertake & close pass them does it?

Two wrongs don’t make a right. I’m sure they both admitted the error of their ways in that conversation they had, and parted amicably. Am I correct?

Hang on - why’s the driver take the right hand lane then?

That cyclist seems a bit of a prick... this is another clip with a copper calling him out.

Last edited:
oh that undertake of a white lorry at the start of the Video (0.08) - runs chills down my spine. What a suicidal moron

To be fair a car door that is a few lost teeth and the odd breakage.

Going under that lorry is instant hamburger time.

Interesting that you decided it was a he (as did I) - we are either both sexist, or just assume that a sense of immortality is the greater preserve of the male

To be fair a car door that is a few lost teeth and the odd breakage.

Going under that lorry is instant hamburger time.

Interesting that you decided it was a he (as did I) - we are either both sexist, or just assume that a sense of immortality is the greater preserve of the male
I know it’s a he - used to follow him on Twitter but as mentioned above he’s a bit of a prick so unfollowed a while ago.

That cyclist seems a bit of a prick... this is another clip with a copper calling him out.

Holy hell!! :eek:
That's just down the road from here (A232 - Carshalton) and I don't drive like that at 3am on an empty road. It's full of blind angles and people pulling out without looking.
I'm sure he's just done it for the clicks, but they also want to die young.

It was meant facetiously but it’s nice to know how you really feel about the working class of Sri Lanka. :oldthumbsup:
What do you think they should do?

Surely this is a pretty big sign that maybe the folks blockading refineries had a point and we need to move away from fossil fuels pretty damn quick.

I can’t see why you think it’s “good” that Sri Lankans are suddenly deprived of fuel due to an economic crisis.

Are you going to suggest next that famine in Yemen is great because it will encourage us to reduce food miles and grow more crops locally?

I can’t see why you think it’s “good” that Sri Lankans are suddenly deprived of fuel due to an economic crisis.

Are you going to suggest next that famine in Yemen is great because it will encourage us to reduce food miles and grow more crops locally?
No - of course it’s not good. Like you I was being facetious - that’s why I said it’s a pretty big sign something is pretty fucked. You’re the one that doesn’t seem to realise that.

Back
Top Bottom