Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

It's exactly the same indirect threat of violence you always do. You did it on the last page with the wanker who drive into a crowd of kids. You did it with the driver who tried to run down one of those kids on the mall.
It’s probably him projecting.

I was assaulted age 10 while walking to school because I accidentally hit a pebble with my foot that bounced along the pavement and hit a car door. The driver was sitting in it and got out and pushed me over.

It isn't just rare psychopaths who will assault someone they think is deliberately vandalizing their car. I suspect a significant minority of men will do so, and anyone wanting to take such action should be aware of and prepared for the risks which aren't insignificant.

It's exactly the same indirect threat of violence you always do. You did it on the last page with the wanker who drive into a crowd of kids. You did it with the driver who tried to run down one of those kids on the mall.

Nonsense. I've already detailed on this or similar threads how I've walked over a car parked on the pavement, and happily done nothing at all when I've seen people damage my car.

I was assaulted age 10 while walking to school because I accidentally hit a pebble with my foot that bounced along the pavement and hit a car door. The driver was sitting in it and got out and pushed me over.

It isn't just rare psychopaths who will assault someone they think is deliberately vandalizing their car. I suspect a significant minority of men will do so, and anyone wanting to take such action should be aware of and prepared for the risks which aren't insignificant.
Ban cars?

We obviously have a problem with drivers and reckon we need a total and complete ban on cars until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

We obviously have a problem with drivers and reckon we need a total and complete ban on cars until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

Grant Shapps? Never had you down as a fan of the Tories. Obviously I was wrong.

Grant Shapps? I was paraphrasing someone slightly more sensible….

You said you want a ban on cars until our country's representatives sort things out. If you meant our representatives in parliament then any such figuring out would land in the lap of Grant Shapps. But perhaps you meant the permanent representatives of the United Kingdom to NATO or some other such thing. I suspect you didn't mean much at all tbh.

You said you want a ban on cars until our country's representatives sort things out. If you meant our representatives in parliament then any such figuring out would land in the lap of Grant Shapps. But perhaps you meant the permanent representatives of the United Kingdom to NATO or some other such thing. I suspect you didn't mean much at all tbh.
God - you really are an idiot.

When that happens in the UK the police generally rule out the driver wandering off unintentionally with a serious head injury before tweeting about it.

Back
Top Bottom