Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

A driver runs into a mother and then tries to stab her!

We have a problem with drivers and surely need to ban them until we figure out what the hell is going on!

Woman crashes car and kills occupant, then stabs herself in the arm in an attempted cover-up

Man - we really have some sick fucks on this thread. Jokes about domestic violence & rape! But all for LOLs eh 🤷
You really are a proper dog's nob, aren't you. You're the fucking tool who brought the story into the mix, when it clearly has nothing to do with driving, but because you're felch dogs against their will, you can't see how wrong it was.

You really are a proper dog's nob, aren't you. You're the fucking tool who brought the story into the mix, when it clearly has nothing to do with driving, but because you're felch dogs against their will, you can't see how wrong it was.
Crikey, calm down! You know, maybe you shouldn't post when you're drinking if you can't control yourself. Or I can recommend a good counsellor if you want.

Crikey, calm down! You know, maybe you shouldn't post when you're drinking if you can't control yourself. Or I can recommend a good counsellor if you want.
You do realise that if you carry on with this shit I'm going to start posting about your shopping sprees on the dark web?

Not anger, just getting bored with the shite and hypocrisy you're spouting.
Do you think you should have those sort of drugs in the house with kids around?
The only drug I ever use is cannabis and I don't have any in my house. But thanks for proving what a nasty prick you are.

Not nice when the shoe's on the other foot, is it?
You had your chance to wind your neck in, but you kept pushing. Now if you want to continue with your shit, feel free. But don't expect me to keep quiet while you abuse me.

Now we both know that's not true, don't we. :thumbs:
I'm absolutely mistified as to what you're on about. If you go to the drugs forum there's lots of stuff that I used to do in there from ages ago that you could drag up. And no, I absolutely don't keep any drugs in my house or take any drugs round my children.

No it’s not, but Maomao started this particular brand of unpleasantness with accusations of alcoholism.
But making 'meltdown' GIFs to abuse an autistic poster with is just fine and dandy.

Saul's drinking is hardly a secret but I did think involvement in the darknet thread implied a certain level of mutual trust. I've left it now anyway. Feel free to post up the exact details of my 'sprees' Saul.

But making 'meltdown' GIFs to abuse an autistic poster with is just fine and dandy.

Saul's drinking is hardly a secret but I did think involvement in the darknet thread implied a certain level of mutual trust. I've left it now anyway. Feel free to post up the exact details of my 'sprees' Saul.
No way. This thread was always a wind-up but you’re the one who changed the tone to out and out nastiness. Post the way you have and people are going to respond in kind eventually.

Last edited:
No way. This thread was always a wind-up but you’re the one who changed the tone to out and out nastiness. Post the way you have and people are going to respond in kind eventually. Didn’t known you’re autistic either.
Cor, you don't like it up you do you. Your constant abuse and trolling is 'banter' and a 'windup' but as soon as you get a bit back your way it's 'out and out nastiness'. So why am I pissing myself laughing at you two this morning?

Back
Top Bottom