Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

People backed off you. I do it frequently when you start to smoulder. Unlike you, others here donā€™t wish to cause genuine harm.

Now go and look after your kids. Donā€™t spend a Sunday doing this.
Well while we all have a rest why don't you think about how you can turn a thread into a wind up without having anyone getting wound up. If you can't deal with the consequences of the thread maybe you should stay away from it. :(

And Spymaster also have a think about what your friend was threatening this morning. Given I started posting here in the drugs forum I doubt there's much that would shock urbanites so I can only presume he was threatening my livelihood. That's just banter is it?

I'm partial to LSD for kids' birthday parties.
NO! We had one truly horrific experience one year so try to keep the two very separate.

A friend escaping domestic violence ended up at ours for a few weeks. We didn't realise she was on some strong acid when the kids party was in full swing and by the time all the parents turned up to pick their charges up she was howling "I want a baby", whilst eyeing up the children to see which one would make her ideal adoptive child. The parents and their kiddies got out sharpish and half forgot to take their party bags with them.

Last edited:
Well while we all have a rest why don't you think about how you can turn a thread into a wind up without having anyone getting wound up. If you can't deal with the consequences of the thread maybe you should stay away from it. :(
16094264138_cd5bf112f1_o.gif

And Spymaster also have a think about what your friend was threatening this morning. Given I started posting here in the drugs forum I doubt there's much that would shock urbanites so I can only presume he was threatening my livelihood. That's just banter is it?
I wasn't threatening anything. I was pointing out the fact that you're a hypocrite. But nice try with the sympathy card, again. Princess.

Lol, nice try but with your track record of explosive flouncing, forgive me for not taking your advice! :D

As far as Saulā€™s threats are concerned, I just saw him respond to your taunts about his drinking by questioning where a self-admitted drug abuser like yourself might be hiding his stash with kids in the house. Not unreasonable, tbf.

Seeing as we're getting led into a "he started it" routine -

Folks might like to have a look at threads like this one, where there's a clear intention to discuss stuff seriously, and in that particular case in relation to a specific local area where some people actually live, and come to their own conclusions about which posters it is that turn up purely to screw up useful conversations with repeats of the same old performance.

Seeing as we're getting led into a "he started it" routine -

Folks might like to have a look at threads like this one, where there's a clear intention to discuss stuff seriously, and in that particular case in relation to a specific local area where some people actually live, and come to their own conclusions about which posters it is that turn up purely to screw up useful conversations with repeats of the same old performance.

Are you referring to this? Not sure how that's relevant to the last few pages of this thread.

self-admitted drug abuser like yourself might be hiding his stash with kids in the house. Not unreasonable, tbf.
Just good hearted banter, nothing personal. I've been there for both my kids every day since they were born and go to great lengths to keep them from harm. Unlike some dads. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom