Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs Belgium (Group G) - 19:00 - 28/06/2018

Final Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyway, at least Lingard can look forward to a game of not being kicked into row z. Are you listening Marouane?

article-1280255-09B13F59000005DC-584_634x404.jpg

I was looking forward to this game but its all a bit of a joke now tbh....thats tournament football for you. Better that than needing 2 goals and godsend to get through though

I was looking forward to this game but its all a bit of a joke now tbh....thats tournament football for you. Better that than needing 2 goals and godsend to get through though

Yes, this thread title has certainly ruined the match for me.

I don't think the quality between 1st choice and reserve team is that big. Rashford over Sterling and Rose over Young is hardly controversial, not much between Henderson and Dier, A-A has had a great season and Jamie Vardy will be having his fucking party. Only negatives for me are Jones and Cahill.

The more I look at this the more I would like us to lose this game. Its a far better route and should England proceed I'd actually be able to watch the last 16 game as it's on a Saturday afternoon. The other route would be a Friday evening and I'll be on the M25, hurumph.

ETA: I think Southgate realises this given the team.

If you are going any distance, you will still be on the M25 on Saturday afternoon. :p

Back
Top Bottom