Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russia vs Egypt (Group A) - 19:00 - 19/06/2018

In fairness Russia was in total control throughout. For a team that was foretold to fold meekly they've certainly proven they've got what it takes.
Good goal difference , although we'll have to see what Uruguay do , and if they avoid defeat against Uruguay they'll be group winners. Not sure but if that's the case I think they'll play the second team in the Spain/Portugal group.

I was out tonight (as it goes, another football thing - I stay on brand). What the fuck happened??!

All the talk before the tournament was "Russia are the worst host nation ever, they'll be lucky to get any win" and now they've scored 8 goals in two games!

What. The. Fuck?!

I was out tonight (as it goes, another football thing - I stay on brand). What the fuck happened??!

All the talk before the tournament was "Russia are the worst host nation ever, they'll be lucky to get any win" and now they've scored 8 goals in two games!

What. The. Fuck?!

:hmm:

What. The. Fuck?!

Saudi are shit, Egypt have not turned up and Russia (as the home nation) have risen to the occasion. I fully expect to see their confidence dissolve as soon as a half decent team puts them under pressure.

Back
Top Bottom