Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England local election results thread

ok, picking up on this now.

brewer apparently blamed making those comments on personality change from having recently had a stroke. it's clear that at least one other candidate knew about this, but said nothing until he chose to discuss in public.

cause she has more integrity

quoting this, sure it got missed in the above drivel.

is this an excuse?

if it is an excuse for his comments, he has imo, just declared himself to be not well enough to hold office.

Answer the point(s) or fuck off.
What points? I thought you'd made a rather ineffective statement, in which you repeat ad nauseum the idea that I am an apologist. I am not defending his comment. I have made that clear numerous times already. I won't repeat myself on this point.

And I thought you said you'd destroyed me already? That being the case, why would you feel the need to continue to comment on the thread?

I can write in even bigger letters than you
Yes, I see that. Well done, kabbes. It's good that you are - at last - overcoming your reading and writing 'problems' and finding a place among normal people. I think the next step for you is to start learning and applying basic punctuation. Next time you contribute, add a full stop (or period, as it is sometimes called). That way, people won't assume you're still drooling over the keyboard with your mouth wide open, like you normally do. Good luck with it - and remember: never be ashamed to ask one of the grown-ups for help.

quoting this, sure it got missed in the above drivel.

is this an excuse?

if it is an excuse for his comments, he has imo, just declared himself to be not well enough to hold office.
Which is rather bigoted and ignorant of you, isn't it?

Yes, I see that. Well done, kabbes. It's good that you are - at last - overcoming your reading and writing 'problems' and finding a place among normal people. I think the next step for you is to start learning and applying basic punctuation. Next time you contribute, add a full stop (or period, as it is sometimes called). That way, people won't assume you're still drooling over the keyboard with your mouth wide open, like you normally do. Good luck with it - and remember: never be ashamed to ask one of the grown-ups for help.
This is your approach to people with disabilities? Really?

quoted for the lolz. It has made me smile which is no bad thing seeing as how I have to go to work in a bit.
Well, shouting is when you use capital letters. But I'm glad that mundane fact made you smile. You must lead a very dull existence.

This is your approach people with disabilities? Really?
No, it's a joke in reply to a joke.

But this is interesting, isn't it. Your reaction is immediately to assume that I am being serious and to infer offence, even though it was clearly a joke. And don't pretend you are not trying to be offended. It's clear what you are trying to do here - and it's from the gutter.

This is the second time your intervention in this thread has underscored my point.

But this is interesting, isn't it. Your reaction is immediately to assume that I am being serious and to infer offence, even though it was clearly a joke. And don't pretend you are not trying to be offended. It's clear what you are trying to do here - and it's from the gutter.

This is the second time your intervention in this thread has underscored my point.
Telling what your idea of a joke is. Very telling.

it's not a joke if it's unfunny bigotry mr brewer. surely someone has explained this to you by now

And? I could make a joke about all kinds of things. Get a life, pal. Try doing a search online for jokes and count the number of sick jokes you encounter. It doesn't say anything about me or about you.
Nah, it says a whole lot about you that you decided to make that joke on this thread given what's under discussion. Now, you might be too dimwitted to see what it says but i can assure you not everyone else is. Make the most of the time you have left on here.

Nah, it says a whole lot about you that you decided to make that joke on this thread given what's under discussion. Now, you might be too dimwitted to see what it says but i can assure you not everyone else is. Make the most of the time you have left on here.
Ah, so it's OK for you to call me a 'weirdo', even though you know absolutely nothing about me. Nothing. Can you explain how you reconcile this with your views here? You didn't respond when I raised that hypocrisy earlier, so please do so now.

And you're also insinuating that I could be banned. For what? This isn't good enough. You and others have engaged in insults and abuse against me. There is a big difference between that and a mere joke. You pretend that you are a nice guy, but actually you're very nasty and intolerant to anyone who doesn't fit in with your views.

I am not Mr. Brewer. I am not in any way associated with Mr. Brewer. Please stop suggesting otherwise. And a joke is a joke.

so you're allowed to be 'funny' but no one else is allowed to make a joke?

ok.

when did this rule get made, i've not seen it about before

Ah, so it's OK for you to call me a 'weirdo', even though you know absolutely nothing about me. Nothing. Can you explain how you reconcile this with your views here? You didn't respond when I raised that hypocrisy earlier, so please do so now.

And you're also insinuating that I could be banned. For what? This isn't good enough. You and others have engaged in insults and abuse against me. There is a big difference between that and a mere joke. You pretend that you are a nice guy, but actually you're very nasty and intolerant to anyone who doesn't fit in with your views.

you will find we're pretty intolerant of apologists for bigots, yes.

What on earth are you weirding on about now Brewer?

The term 'weirdo' is abuse and the way in which it was used here was abusive.

I am certainly not suggesting that we cannot joke about things - in fact, if anyone is applying a double-standard here in that regard, it is Butchersapron and yourself. Look back over the thread and note the number of times you have abused and insulted me and the number of 'jokes' and smiley faces that have been inserted.

But this is still a serious issue for you, isn't it?

The term 'weirdo' is abuse and the way in which it was used here was abusive.

I am certainly not suggesting that we cannot joke about things - in fact, if anyone is applying a double-standard here in that regard, it is Butchersapron and yourself. Look back over the thread and note the number of times you have abused and insulted me and the number of 'jokes' and smiley faces that have been inserted.

But this is still a serious issue for you, isn't it?

adds hypocrite to the list

What on earth are you weirding on about now Brewer?
Hang on, I thought you said that we cannot tell jokes?

Or is it acceptable to only joke about certain people? If so, how do you know I am not disabled and that your 'weirdo' joke in some way would be considered deeply offensive on this Puritan forum?

I note you are not responding to my point about your hypocrisy, so that means we have nothing further to say to each other.

Oh, and I keep telling you - I am not Mr. Brewer or in any way related to or associated with him.

But you do have this obsession with him, don't you?

Back
Top Bottom