Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England Cricket 2024

How did they get that shot going right around the ground?

Surely they don't have a drone flying over everyone?

How did they get that shot going right around the ground?

Surely they don't have a drone flying over everyone?

Yeh. they usually have drones up these days.

The new young keeper, who looks about 14, is doing really well. that ball is moving all over the show after it passes the stumps.

Woakes is well down on pace. Anderson a lively 84mph. Woakes struggling to reach 80.

I gather Atkinson's quite quick. Time to bring him on? He had the great honour earlier of being presented with his cap by.... Ollie Pope :D The WI debutant got his from Viv Richards.

If Anderson's not good enough for the whole series then I don't think he should be just playing one game - agreed ahead of time. Should have signed off at the end of the last series. It's a Testimonial. Which is a bit weird.

If Anderson's not good enough for the whole series then I don't think he should be just playing one game - agreed ahead of time. Should have signed off at the end of the last series. It's a Testimonial. Which is a bit weird.
To be brutal about it, he shouldn't have played four games last summer. Should have been dropped, probably after the first but definitely after the second, and very very definitely the third.

I don't mind him getting this one game. And let's face it, it's not going to matter either way. :(

McCullum strikes me as quite a brutal character so god knows what the conversation was here, a new role with the setup perhaps for jimmy? Whos going to come in to replace him then?

To be brutal about it, he shouldn't have played four games last summer. Should have been dropped, probably after the first but definitely after the second, and very very definitely the third.

I don't mind him getting this one game. And let's face it, it's not going to matter either way. :(
At 106 - 8, no it isn't going to matter.

As I type 106 - 9. The mighty Windies, what has happened to you?

And to be fair to Crawley, he did pretty well in India. No hundreds, but a series average of 40. He's actually become very consistent, weirdly.

Pope is still there. Still looking sketchy.

Back
Top Bottom