Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Doctor Who 2023

doctor-who-dalek.gif

I’ve been rewatching the Donna Noble season to get ready for the specials. It’s really very good. (Even River Song is an interesting character with potential. I think Moffat subsequently squandered that).
I watched River's first episode with David and her last episode with Peter back to back and it was really good to see things that way around.

I watched River's first episode with David and her last episode with Peter back to back and it was really good to see things that way around.
I can see that. I’d not long ago watched that episode and was mentally ticking off the continuity they’d dealt with when I watched the Library afterwards.

I said I’d be back when there was Doctor Who to talk about. And there is. In buckets.

The iPlayer now has the Whoniverse!

This is what was missing from the Chris Chibnall era! Whatever else you might think of Russell T, he knows how to do promotion.

All of it? Shit. I just bought the key to time and beginnings. I do love the dvd production subtitles though, they really pep up the 'slow form' classic pacing.

OK this is great news.

Back
Top Bottom