Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

No left groups overlook anti-vax/anti-mask/loon types because they're "anti-govt". Change my mind.

(There probably are some really fringe groups with three members who'd say that but I've not even heard that, so go for it.)

Given you appear to have some special knowledge of how all left groups happen to be, I find it odd that it doesn't chime with some of my actual experiences. But whatever. I'm sure you know I'm not lying.

TBF I do think in the past (and maybe now...?) there's some people in the (very wide) left that have these kind of views that don't get challenged enough, but that's not the same as left groups turning a blind eye as they're anti-government.

TBF I do think in the past (and maybe now...?) there's some people in the (very wide) left that have these kind of views that don't get challenged enough, bu that's not the same as left groups turning a blind eye as they're anti-government.

I've seen people ON HERE defend them! It's quite bizarre this pretending it doesn't happen. But that's keyboard warriors for you.

I have so many people on ignore I quite possibly might have missed any defence of them on here.

Not sure why this is contentious even. But I will say that when I voiced this in the past it was.... erm... Brighton based anti-fascist who told me to keep these types on board as they're not that bad really. So there's one example. They are accepted in left circles. That you haven't seen it yourself I just find bizarre unless you're just in the hard left bubble that Butchers probably inhabits.

• Haha
Reactions: LDC
Are you agreeing with me then or not? You suggest that you are but in a way that you can also disagree.
you were asked twice for something to back up your statements, and in both cases you have failed to do so and instead come back with some vague semi-detached waffle.

I wonder if you've ever been seen in the same room, at the same time as marty1?

you were asked twice for something to back up your statements, and in both cases you have failed to do so and instead come back with some vague semi-detached waffle.

I wonder if you've ever been seen in the same room, at the same time as marty1?

You want me to start naming people? Fine. What's your name and then I will.

I didn't even say 'promoted by' which just illustrates the insidious nature of this place.
What you said was:
"some left groups overlook it on the basis that they’re ‘anti-govt’."

But all you've done is mention one person who was 'left adjacent.' If you can't tell the difference, well, that's your problem not mine.

What you said was:
"some left groups overlook it on the basis that they’re ‘anti-govt’."

But all you've done is mention one person who was 'left adjacent.' If you can't tell the difference, well, that's your problem not mine.

Give me some evidence.
Ok here's some.
Oh that isn't enough.

lol. Wanker.

Well there seems to be something for everyone, tbh. A former friend of mine has been pulled in purely on account of 'a million missing children' (although she has also claimed that HIV and Covid have the same lab based root (?). My point is, the very nebulousness of much of it (although heavily disguised by a generous amount of insider clues) means this phenomenon refuses simple take downs because it is horribly appealing to almost anyone who is feeling ignored, helpless, angry. Not unlike the social reach of a religion (quite apart from the actual doctrines).

Back
Top Bottom