Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

An acquaintance of mine nicked a Liebig condenser from his school chemistry lab with the express intention of using it as a bong. The shit that condenses on the inner tube bit knocks your socks off, by all accounts.

And that, my friends, is the extent of my Liebig condenser knowledge. I trust you've found this post educational and informative. :cool:
‘Acquaintance’ :thumbs:

What is it about nicking stuff from school labs that appeals so much? Pilfered litmus paper was very popular at ours, for some reason.

I’m convinced if you were wanting to scam people out of their hard earned cash that it would be possible to open a zoo with no animals in it at all. Just well designed enclosures - “oh they must be sleeping/camouflaged/shy/nocturnal etc”
You could do that specifically for audiophiles. The cunts would be posting rave reviews on trip advisor, with each new review trying to out-bullshit the last.

I thought this one might just slip in under the theme of this thread

:D

It came after a clip of a Malaysian sun bear - named Angela - walking on its hind legs went viral in July and sparked speculation that the animal was a human being in a badly-fitting bear suit.

"I personally had a 12-hour queue to meet him. I started at 11am and didn't get to the front till 11pm."

"Autographs were even worse, with many including myself queuing for Richard Dean Anderson for an hour before he had to leave again without obtaining his signature."

The Stargate fan purchased the 'Stargate VIP Package' costing £499…
:eek::eek::eek::facepalm:

I think this might even eclipse my towns Taylor Swift tribute act night.

TN90s. A celebration of shit music. Enjoy the link

Tickets were 90 quid for the two days, now being sold on Groupon for 14.

And apparently (courtesy of Facebook) I've just found out that ticket holders have been emailed to say they aren't allowed to bring booze in and have to use the official bars.

It's all kicking off.

Last edited:
The Storm Vixen was going to go this with a friend, but she dodged that bullet by me being in the hospital with Atrial Fibrillation. Her friend said a lot of people left at the interval. I had assumed it was going to be a classical music interpretation of the Fab Four's work, more suited to a cathedral

Non-Sun link - https://archive.ph/aubaV

1716888227853.png

Kevin turned the camera to show the hall, which had numerous huge bare areas, as he said: "Most of the event is empty space and piles of loose Lego."

There were a few "big builds" dotted around, such as Marshall's Fire Truck from Paw Patrol, but they were few and far between.

And while there were a few inflatable things for photo opportunities, that was pretty much it - other than one shop, although that only had sets in it meant for kids.

"It's just so much empty space and piles of bricks," he continued.

The organisers of a dinosaur-themed fun day in Halifax last weekend have apologised after a raft of complaints.

Several people claimed, after queuing for more than half an hour, they got inside the Dino Fun World at Manor Heath Park only to find a shortage of dinosaurs.

One woman said: “The only dinosaurs in sight were three plastic figures standing no more than two feet high and a dinosaur egg.

"There was no theme going on or any dinosaurs in the park.”

1716901239533.png

TBF the above figure/ costume is likely to impress the little ones.

This model below, not so much perhaps

b25lY21zOmJkYjFkMTI5LTE5NGItNDQyNi1hYzc4LWRhNjJmYjgyMWMyZDoyYzM0NjRiOS1mYzM1LTQ0ZWMtYTkwOC1lYmE2NTdiNTM2ZTI=.jpg

Back
Top Bottom